NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Unban request: Electric/Davos/Lisbeth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Last night, I joined an AU hard mode server while it was dealing with Jotne wave and figured I had plenty of time to update my profile on a social media website.  I was on the site when I was messaged by two people and started conversations with them.  By the time I got back to NI, I had been banned. :-[  Now, if it's a short (3 day) ban I'll be fine serving my time, 8) I should have left the server before.  I just wanted to make sure it wasn't a longer/perma ban.  :'(

And if not perma, can I get a date as to when I can rejoin your fine community. ;D
We banned you as you have registered 391 alts on NI. Want to explain to me your reasoning behind this?
Just messing around, sometimes I get bored.
Every single one of your alts has one item in its inventory. Am I supposed to believe you made 391 characters and traded one item to every single one of them?
Well, sold it to them.
So I'm supposed to believe you were bored 391 times, and then you were bored enough to sell 391 items to yourself?
sure why not
Did I break any rules?
Lets just say I suspect that a somewhat less than legitimate method was involved in creating these 391 alts with one item each in their inventory and your argument is not exactly persuading me otherwise.
I created them sold their gear and bought an item off my main character with the remaining gold.
Pages: 1 2