Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unban request: Electric/Davos/Lisbeth
Last night, I joined an AU hard mode server while it was dealing with Jotne wave and figured I had plenty of time to update my profile on a social media website.  I was on the site when I was messaged by two people and started conversations with them.  By the time I got back to NI, I had been banned. :-[  Now, if it's a short (3 day) ban I'll be fine serving my time, 8) I should have left the server before.  I just wanted to make sure it wasn't a longer/perma ban.  :'(

And if not perma, can I get a date as to when I can rejoin your fine community. ;D
We banned you as you have registered 391 alts on NI. Want to explain to me your reasoning behind this?
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Just messing around, sometimes I get bored.
Every single one of your alts has one item in its inventory. Am I supposed to believe you made 391 characters and traded one item to every single one of them?
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Well, sold it to them.
So I'm supposed to believe you were bored 391 times, and then you were bored enough to sell 391 items to yourself?
- Fingus
sure why not
Did I break any rules?
Lets just say I suspect that a somewhat less than legitimate method was involved in creating these 391 alts with one item each in their inventory and your argument is not exactly persuading me otherwise.
- Fingus
I created them sold their gear and bought an item off my main character with the remaining gold.