NordInvasion Forum
Miss_Lotot_2024 / The_Woman_From_Praven - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Help & Administration (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Administration (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: Report Players (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=82)
+---- Thread: Miss_Lotot_2024 / The_Woman_From_Praven (/showthread.php?tid=78384)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Miss_Lotot_2024 / The_Woman_From_Praven - Jean Badou - 19-05-2024

I want to point out some things :

1. On the first video, destroying a normal barricade to avoid players getting stuck is certainly not a problem, especially on a normal difficulty server, with multiple heavy and strong barricades already built.
  2. On the 2nd video, the scoreboard shows nords killed 0 players, which probably means that death happened by going on spectator. As far as I know, there's no such thing as DFC on cavalry mode, and there should be no reason to use a tome for this, especially with only two tomes on the server.
  3. Stacking barricades and/or standing in a place nords can't reach you with melee weapons is definitively against the rules. This is one of the reasons there is a "report player" option usable while in game.
  4. Forum reports should only be for serious offenses, not to solve your issues with that player. If you don't like someone, it's your problem.

The only rule that was broken here was Hamster going out from the King's Castleyard map by jumping on stacked barricades and there is no proof about him stacking the barricades in order to do that.
Also, this not being a discussion thread, you should avoid posting pointless replies and let the administration team take a decision.

RE: Miss_Lotot_2024 / The_Woman_From_Praven - ReaPsoT - 19-05-2024

There's no point in defending here just because you're close to him. Your friend, sorry, your "brother" is wrong. Be a man of your age. Jean, equipped the books while playing on the Atlı server so that we wouldn't be born. If you pay attention, we have 4 slots, he plays with glory and a shield in his hand in warband. He even threw his sword on the ground to equip 2 books. There is clearly an ulterior motive here so that Ingemar would not buy books.

I haven't seen anyone playing Glory in close range mode despite having a blessed sword. I guess he was doing a challenge? :d

I've also never seen anyone other than beginner players hit barricades for no reason and not get penalized for the wall glitch. He was banned before for insulting the administrator, isn't everything obvious?

As for the in-game reporting system, the number of active administrators in the game is limited, you know this best, there is no point in commenting on the issue other than the administrators, do not waste your time, everything has been said.

It's not nice to throw mud and try to leave a mark. we do not speak like the slanders others spread with their lies. If we are dealing with this issue at this time of the night, it means that we are being treated unfairly, this person is pushing our limits and we experience this situation not once, not twice, but constantly. There are many examples like this

Our issue here is not to dislike someone, this is not a personal issue, it is beyond personal, it is propaganda to insult a community and alienate them from the game.

RE: Miss_Lotot_2024 / The_Woman_From_Praven - Hamsterino - 19-05-2024

it's getting exhausting to reply to that shit, but here we go again. jean is not my brother, he is close to me, but what does that matter? other than the LR guy replying on my post pointing out your ddosing, jean didn't mindlessly defend me, but as he said, he just pointed out some things; he even acknowledged I broke a rule. I'm using glory instead of my blessed excalibur, because the normal glory has more stab damage than the normal excalibur, and the blessed excalibur has even less stab damage. the reason you haven't seen anybody else do this is because you haven't been playing this mod for long and clearly don't know the game. to be fair, I can't remember if you actually died by going to spec or not, but it doesn't matter, as I already said, the other guy kept hitting the boss as well, neither you or that guy typed anything in chat, it seemed like you didn't even care at all. as I've said multiple times, I didn't hit the barricades ''for no reason'', it's so people don't get stuck trying to jump over them. I doubt you even understood why I was banned or what the context was, so stop bringing random things into this, you're being annoying. if you really wanted to see me being punished for getting on top of the walls on King's Castleyard, you should've used the report player option in game, not take a screenshot of it and post it a solid month later on the forums. in the meantime, I've been told by an admin not to do it again, and I won't, that'd be incredibly stupid. I'm not treating you unfairly or pushing your limits. if I did, surely you could name some of the many examples, eh? and this is in fact a personal issue, it's not ''propaganda to insult a community''; as I've said multiple times now, I have nothing against anyone of the other LR guys and I don't want to ''alienate them from the game''. do you even know what propaganda means? I'm not talking to other people about any of the LR guys, so stop putting it as if the whole clan was being offended when it's really just yourself.

RE: Miss_Lotot_2024 / The_Woman_From_Praven - ReaPsoT - 19-05-2024

It's a great scenario, have you thought about it for hours? :d And yes, there are many reasons why he is close to you. God knows what you and him have done to us together. Don't write here anymore and turn the issue into a soup, I say again, accept what you did as a man. 

You took all the books so he couldn't use them. A person cannot be such a liar.
For some reason, the man who always uses swords suddenly starts using glory, close range, oh my god Big Grin

And I have more than 10k hours of gaming knowledge, are you teaching me gaming experience?

RE: Miss_Lotot_2024 / The_Woman_From_Praven - Hamsterino - 19-05-2024

I have not thought about it for hours, I was sleeping and living my real life you idiot. if there are so many reasons, tell me, why is he close to me and what evil things have we done to you together? Congratulations btw, that's a solid 417 real life days wasted on warband. you can't compare warband and NordInvasion in terms of knowledge, and I've played NI for way longer than you did. now, try not to say anything too infuriating on the next reply, so I can finally let this matter rest.

RE: Miss_Lotot_2024 / The_Woman_From_Praven - Teukros - 19-05-2024

(18-05-2024, 11:10 PM)NatanFX Wrote: how i feel scrolling through this thread:
[Image: Vj2z5np.png]

same

RE: Miss_Lotot_2024 / The_Woman_From_Praven - Venom - 29-05-2024

first video old cades not working on rag its useless bots can destroy 1 or 2 hit
second video in the public servers if u die and team have tome they can use it or not its simple there is no rule "if a player dead other can must use tome" this topic is unnecessary

edit: hiding tome is forbidden

RE: Miss_Lotot_2024 / The_Woman_From_Praven - Hamsterino - 29-05-2024

(29-05-2024, 06:23 AM)Venom Wrote: first video old cades not working on rag its useless bots can destroy 1 or 2 hit
second video in the public servers if u die and team have tome they can use it or not its simple there is no rule "if a player dead other can must use tome" this topic is unnecessary
it is especially unnecessary now, the little rat already achieved his goal

RE: Miss_Lotot_2024 / The_Woman_From_Praven - Venom - 29-05-2024

(29-05-2024, 06:46 AM)Hamsterino Wrote:
(29-05-2024, 06:23 AM)Venom Wrote: first video old cades not working on rag its useless bots can destroy 1 or 2 hit

sad for u but u know everyone need respect to rules and dont try break it

RE: Miss_Lotot_2024 / The_Woman_From_Praven - Hamsterino - 29-05-2024

(29-05-2024, 07:19 AM)Venom Wrote:
(29-05-2024, 06:46 AM)Hamsterino Wrote:

sad for u but u know everyone need respect to rules and dont try break it
lil bro is out here ddosing the servers and I get banned cuz of a cade