Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Miss_Lotot_2024 / The_Woman_From_Praven
I am writing because I think this complaint is a personal matter and an attitude against our unity. First of all, the videos I will add are nicknames used by a single user in the mod.

In the first of these videos, we are trying to pass the tour with our players and since we have a lot of improving players, it seems that a barricade has been put up and this username 'hamster' is deliberately knocking down this barricade.

In the second video, while we were aiming to go on a tour in cavalry mode with our players, this time we cannot use tome because the same user took the equipment called 'tome', which was used to bring back our dead players, into his inventory and did not return it.

As can be seen in these two videos, this user named 'hamster' wants to undermine the clan players' enjoyment of the game and alienate them from the mode.

Apart from these, as seen in the photos we sent, the player named "hamster" used a bug to go to a part of the map that cannot be reached normally.

As you know, he received a warning for insulting the admins. (previously)

Video 1 : 

Video 2 :

[Image: 20240429221205_1.jpg?ex=664a6908&is=6649...560ab58c1&]

[Image: 20240429221148_1.jpg?ex=664a6908&is=6649...b243148eb&]  [Image: 20240429220332_1.jpg?ex=664a6908&is=6649...cab4c9d37&]
Based on my experience, I strongly support removing this jealous and hateful person from the module. He will somehow lead people astray with his superior manipulation ability and lies.

Many other bad behaviors have been committed against me and the community I represent. My request from the current esteemed authorities is to take what is necessary.

“If we do not maintain justice, justice will not maintain us.”

– Francis Bacon –
 – Francis Bacon 
Kind regards

Legacy of ReaPsoT

“If w

[Image: WyXPJ6.webp]

LR*ReaPsoT~

sigh. in the first video, I wanted to destroy the few normal cades, because 1. it was normal, not rag and 2. I really didn't want to get stuck in the gap that was left inbetween them. the second video shows me killing w12 boss without toming, which is not against the rules (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=78303 and https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=77203). I had both tomes in my inv way before boss was last, and you should also look at your clanmate who kept hitting the boss after you died, he didn't stop and neither did you say anything about toming, you were just silent and started recording, apparently. you're the only person in the whole mod I'm not double-checking for if they're alive before killing anything too, and you're the only one reporting me. your few pictures show me on top of the walls on king's castleyard, we got there by stacking a few cades. 1. us being up there saved the run iirc, 2. we just discovered it, so we had to explore it out of curiosity, knowing we won't get the chance to do it again, because doing it twice surely is bannable and 3. I've been already told not to do it again, so I won't. also, I'm not ''leading people astray with my superior manipulation ability'' lol. do you really think I'm the problem in this mod? I don't even know how ddosing works (a former LR member told me you did it on other mods too, if you got mad). and speaking about other LR members, I don't dislike them at all, they seem like fine people to me. frankly, I help them regularly, be it on beginner or normal. just because I don't like you doesn't mean I don't like the other 50 people only because of the ''LR'' before their name. so ye, in a nutshell, you're being crazy for thinking I'm the one that should be removed, and keep your clan out of your personal problems.
Would be a shame to put a single Durendal as a loot history...
(ignoring the Ebonwood Pike)
(ignoring the Gloves of Vidar)
(ignoring the Rupturers)
(ignoring the Sun Glaive)
(ignoring the Thunder Pike)
(ignoring the Rending Bolts)

Completed Solo Runs: Beginner, Normal, Hard, Cavalry, Ragnarok All Of Them
Thank you Smile With this message you have proven how manipulative a person you are.
You still shamelessly lie

Ingemar cannot damage the boss with starting items

And we both know that you saw me die. It is not even impossible for a person playing the game by holding down the "TAB" button not to see me Big Grin

As a man, stand behind what you did. The admin warned you before and you continued to deal with us.

And you change the subject every minute and try to draw the effects on me even though it is not related to ddos.

If I had such an intention, I wouldn't support here anyway.

Stop slandering, at least respect the age between us.

LR*ReaPsoT~

bro. 1. nothing of what I said was a lie. 2. he had fucking severance, I think you can damage the w12 cav boss pretty hard with them. 3. I saw you die, I press tab every 2 seconds and acknowledged you were dead, but I decided not to tome, considering what an idiot you are, towards me at least. 4. no admin ever warned me about anything related to you or LR, and I didn't ''deal with you'', I try to avoid you as much as possible. and stop speaking about ''us'', this is a matter between you and me, keep your clan out of this. 5. I didn't say you are ddosing, I can't because there's no evidence, it's just hella suspicious, especially if a former LR member talks to me about it and tells me you did it regularly in the past. 6. what age gap? you're like 20, that's not that big of a gap, and it certainly doesn't mean I'm worth less than you or that my opinion doesn't matter as much as yours, so keep age out of this.
(ignoring the Rupturers)

First of all, I am not 20 years old, this is not the place to discuss, if you have a problem, you can solve it with me on discord.
Secondly, yes I say it, you are not in a position to deny it Big Grin
Third even here you call us fools, the whole "clan"
Fourth, "Click everywhere" was expressed when talking to you
Fifth You don't even try to stay away from us, you show up everywhere we go, provoking us.

LR*ReaPsoT~

jesus. in no way have I called you a fool, especially not the clan. I'm telling you to keep your clan out of this, if your translator doesn't work, that's neither my fault nor my problem. I remember click talking to me about you saying you're annoyed by me talking to and about LR guys, but again, I don't talk about ''LR guys'', but about you, if I can be bothered to do so. that's what I said to click, and before you bugged him about me talking to you, I was trying to explain to you why switching chars in the midst of a run isn't illegal at all. I find you (''you'' as in ''reapsot'', not as in ''LR clan'') very annoying too, but I don't message an admin because of it, since they can't do anything about it either. about the last ''sentence'', if I see a normal server with 5 people, I'll join it, because I want to finish Rise from the Ashes. I don't care if it's LR guys or other people, I don't even care if you're in there, as long as you spawn more nords for me to kill. I don't say anything to or about LR guys when I'm in a server with them, not even about you, because I want to somewhat keep the peace, so I'm not ''provoking'' you. now stop those thoughtless replies and let an admin decide, or understand that I'm not evil and manipulative and start being nicer to other people.
(ignoring the Rupturers)

We get along well with everyone who plays in the mode, sometimes the Chinese know us, the Europeans know us, we have never had any ill will towards anyone, we have not reciprocated as long as they have no ill will towards us.

As you said, do not drag the issue elsewhere, the managers will do what is necessary.

LR*ReaPsoT~

stop talking about ''we'', it's about us two, not the rest of the LR guys. and are you sure you ''get along well'' with everyone else?
(ignoring the Rupturers)

I repeat, not me, but us Smile

You may not like me, this is your natural right, but this is not a personal issue, Hamster Smile

LR*ReaPsoT~

how i feel scrolling through this thread:
[Image: Vj2z5np.png]