NordInvasion Forum
[KWSN] Knights Who Say Ni! [Lvl 32+] [NA/EU] - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: [KWSN] Knights Who Say Ni! [Lvl 32+] [NA/EU] (/showthread.php?tid=14178)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Re: [Lvl 32+] [NA/EU] Knights Who Say Ni! Recruiting! [KWSN] - greekdragonkdl - 22-09-2013

In addition with the new recruitment requirement, we have decided to add a new captain. Congratulations to Senatauro for being the 2nd KWSN captain!

Re: [Lvl 32+] [NA/EU] Knights Who Say Ni! Recruiting! [KWSN] - Spyder1 - 22-09-2013

(22-09-2013, 06:59 AM)greekdragonkdl link Wrote: In addition with the new recruitment requirement, we have decided to add a new captain. Congratulations to Senatauro for being the 2nd KWSN captain!
congrats senatauro  Wink

Re: [Lvl 32+] [NA/EU] Knights Who Say Ni! Recruiting! [KWSN] - Usain_Bolt - 22-09-2013

Mustachio denied? That sounds depressing, he seemed to be very excited about joining KWSN.

Re: [Lvl 32+] [NA/EU] Knights Who Say Ni! Recruiting! [KWSN] - greekdragonkdl - 22-09-2013

(22-09-2013, 12:43 PM)Usain_Bolt link Wrote: Mustachio denied? That sounds depressing, he seemed to be very excited about joining KWSN.

Well, we had pretty good reason to deny his application. He did keep pestering us a ton, typed with really poor grammar and spelling, lied to our faces, and insulted us when he didn't get his way. I don't think he would have been a good fit.

Re: [Lvl 32+] [NA/EU] Knights Who Say Ni! Recruiting! [KWSN] - ice456 - 22-09-2013

Character username:NUts
Player ID:2442377

Character level:42
Character class:sharpshooter
Craft profession & level:blacksmith level 6
Support class:apprentice
Steam username(if you have one):Torchy
Your real life age:15
Able to chat with us on Mumble with a mic. Yes or no (not required):Yes
Your time zone:EST
Reason for wanting to join the KWSN:Looking for a Good house was playing with other members on NA 3 and they looked friendly

(22-09-2013, 06:26 PM)ice456 link Wrote: Character username:NUts
Player ID:2442377

Character level:42
Character class:sharpshooter
Craft profession & level:blacksmith level 6
Support class:apprentice
Steam username(if you have one):Torchy
Your real life age:15
Able to chat with us on Mumble with a mic. Yes or no (not required):Yes
Your time zone:EST
Reason for wanting to join the KWSN:Looking for a Good house was playing with other members on NA 3 and they looked friendly

Accepted! House Invite Sent!

Re: [Lvl 32+] [NA/EU] Knights Who Say Ni! Recruiting! [KWSN] - ice456 - 22-09-2013

Thank You hope to have fun in this house

Re: [Lvl 32+] [NA/EU] Knights Who Say Ni! Recruiting! [KWSN] - Senatauro - 23-09-2013

(22-09-2013, 06:59 AM)greekdragonkdl link Wrote: In addition with the new recruitment requirement, we have decided to add a new captain. Congratulations to Senatauro for being the 2nd KWSN captain!

Huray, new captain \o/, thanks lads, and as i said to greek and the soviet, any need call me that i will try to help.

Re: [KWSN] Knights Who Say Ni! [Lvl 32+] [EU/NA] - greekdragonkdl - 23-09-2013

Hopefully I'll be able to upgrade my Internet sometime in the next month, and maybe then I'll have better ping on EU servers Smile

Also, if any of you have crooked sticks, bent swords, or old boots, please donate them to KWSN_Bank

I am using these materials to level up our House crafting level. At the moment we are level 7 defender

Re: [KWSN] Knights Who Say Ni! [Lvl 32+] [EU/NA] - greekdragonkdl - 24-09-2013

Just a quick announcement - I will not be quite as active this next week due to work (have to build and launch a website in only a week Tongue). However, I will still come on a bit this week, just not crazy active like I usually am XD

Keep in mind that this will NOT change the status of the KWSN event coming up on Saturday the 28th. That will still happen unless something very strange comes up, but that is unlikely.