Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Xbows - Suggestion
I'd say just give crossbows some more power since xbows aint affected by power draw and skill(in terms of damage) and 100% chance to pierce through shield to make them worth equipment slot.Now its completely useless thing,i like crossbows but on hard mode when every single nord have shield bow is just better-you always can make up for miss with quick retreat and aimed shots.
Volh, Wotan, Vint
Afaik, PD is hard coded (for the bow bonuses) and the only thing xbow is useful in my opinion would be to take down a horse or its rider coming at you as a commando. Archers will always be quicker and more accurate
The xbows need some love
I would make Xbows only for Infantry and throwing for cav and archer. Xbows could be the lowest reload speed but with great chance of 1 shot 1 kill. Which helps when it come to the prince and thor/odin wave Smile
Id love to have a seperate xbow class , with powerful xbows , very slow reload , maybe a repeating xbow of somesort as high end wep or smth.
You have to be careful with crossbows, however Give them to much damage and they will punch right through shields. of weaker low shield skill wielding bots.
With the next patch(4.0) coming up, it will be interesting how all of this rolls out... maybe a secret item they added is a new crossbow?
Don't say ANYTHING.
What, do you expect a speech?
Not really sure, If anything I am hoping for something Similar in stats to the Masterwork Arbalest of c-rpg since I use that weapon a ton, and ik Just how it works  :Smile
I'd hope for more Xbow crafting, you know, hunting Xbow, light Xbow, Xbow, Heavy Xbow, Siege Xbow, Arbalest(for you minni) ... anything else...
Don't say ANYTHING.
What, do you expect a speech?
eh Id think they would keep those Crossbows you mentioned in the market place, they should add other crossbows to the mod, like the Quick 1 handed crossbow reload while moving but terrible ac and weak damage, and others in between the Rocket launcher the arbalest was Tongue Very stationary type of weapon it was heavy and hard as hell to reload but one you got it loaded you had a weapon that could punch through just about anything.  ;D