NordInvasion Forum
Official House Banner Update Pack - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Official House Banner Update Pack (/showthread.php?tid=22143)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Re: Official House Banner Update Pack - Sagittarius - 07-12-2014

Hi, i'd like to ask for updating banner of my house with this one.
SPQR has C-17 banner place.

[Image: eq5vl2.jpg]

Re: Official House Banner Update Pack - The_Russian - 09-12-2014

Could i have this banner added for The Russian Gun Company please?
[Image: emptybanner_zps8b2cb97f.png]

Re: Official House Banner Update Pack - Sagittarius - 04-01-2015

are there any problems with banner updating? we're waiting about 1 month.

Re: Official House Banner Update Pack - greekdragonkdl - 04-01-2015

Was AFG from the mod for a while due to school and the holidays, the banner pack should be updated now.

Changelog:
- Forlorn Vanguard added to Slot C-7
- The Russian Gun Company added to Slot C-1
- SPQR banner updated

Re: Official House Banner Update Pack - human_being - 08-01-2015

Hey greek,

I don't really see a free slot but it still seems that many of those houses aren't active anymore.

Is there a chance to get IRK back in the game?

[Image: IRK_Banner.png?_subject_uid=150579571&w=...GH4gMSoxPQ]

Re: Official House Banner Update Pack - CarlR - 14-01-2015

Can i get this Banner added for my House, Thanks
[Image: WP6v2yt.jpg]

Re: Official House Banner Update Pack - greekdragonkdl - 14-01-2015

Latest changes:

- Disciples of Renji banner removed from slot B-03 (reason: only 1 member, inappropriate banner)
- Hardened Men banner removed from slot B-14 (reason: inactive house, banner doesn't fit with the mod)
- FF banner removed from slot C-14 (reason: inactive house, banner doesn't fit with the mod)
- Crimson Sands Gaming banner added to slot C-14

Announcement -

The devs have decided to enforce a stricter policy/set of requirements for adding new banners, which I will do my best to try to follow when updating the banner pack from here on out. The new requirements for banners are as follows:

- No copy write images
- Nothing inappropriate (ex. profane words, nudity, explicit/offensive symbols, etc.)
- Attempt to make it look like a proper banner, not just an image formatted in a banner shape. For example use the cloth layer style as a template to build upon when making a banner.

White cloth banner template image:
(14-01-2015, 01:35 AM)CarlR link Wrote: Can i get this Banner added for my House, Thanks
[Image: WP6v2yt.jpg]

Adding your banner into the game for the time being until I can talk with a dev for further clarification on banner requirements, but just a heads up, having the Twitch logo in a banner for a medieval-themed game is probably not going to be acceptable. I don't think knights running around with banners advertising a Twitch channel is very appropriate. The banner has been temporarily added, and I will make a final decision on whether or not to keep it after talking with the devs.

Re: Official House Banner Update Pack - CarlR - 15-01-2015

If the Twitch needs removal thats fine, i'll do whats needed to make it acceptable.  I dont want players running around with the Twitch on their heads either, thats not part of the plan and if it becomes Visible i plan to re-edit the banner to fix that.  I dont know exactly how the visual area is for the banner circle, but i was hoping it wont show and only be in there when used in it's banner (full size) form.

Re: Official House Banner Update Pack - greekdragonkdl - 15-01-2015

Yeah talked with the devs, and they agreed that your banner does not fit with the mod, which is what I assumed. I glanced again at the House Index and your house has not been accepted yet, so until that time, I won't be adding a banner for you. Also, a new requirement that has been put in is that houses need a minimum 5 unique active members to be considered a real house. So currently your banner has been removed from the list for the time being.

Re: Official House Banner Update Pack - Renji - 15-01-2015

(15-01-2015, 05:29 AM)greekdragonkdl link Wrote: Yeah talked with the devs, and they agreed that your banner does not fit with the mod, which is what I assumed. I glanced again at the House Index and your house has not been accepted yet, so until that time, I won't be adding a banner for you. Also, a new requirement that has been put in is that houses need a minimum 5 unique active members to be considered a real house. So currently your banner has been removed from the list for the time being.
Thank god I have 6 pc's.