NordInvasion Forum
Official House Banner Update Pack - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Official House Banner Update Pack (/showthread.php?tid=22143)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Re: Official House Banner Update Pack - greekdragonkdl - 15-01-2015

(15-01-2015, 06:50 AM)Renji link Wrote: [quote author=greekdragonkdl link=topic=25828.msg216112#msg216112 date=1421299745]
Yeah talked with the devs, and they agreed that your banner does not fit with the mod, which is what I assumed. I glanced again at the House Index and your house has not been accepted yet, so until that time, I won't be adding a banner for you. Also, a new requirement that has been put in is that houses need a minimum 5 unique active members to be considered a real house. So currently your banner has been removed from the list for the time being.
Thank god I have 6 pc's.
[/quote]

Note how the wording is "unique" players. This excludes alt accounts.

Re: Official House Banner Update Pack - CarlR - 15-01-2015

i have over 5 unique Members, as for the accepting thing, i filled it out as required so just waiting on the response from who is running it.

As for the banner, if you could give alittle more clarification as to what it was denied for,  I'll remove the TWitch portion, also,  Hande visits the stream regularly, and i showed it to him and he didnt say anything against it...however i did catch him as he was leaving and going to bed... so not sure how much of a look he gave it.

Lastly, if your now requiring the "cloth layer style" layer template, please provide such template as i had no template provided to go off of.

Re: Official House Banner Update Pack - human_being - 15-01-2015

(08-01-2015, 10:09 AM)human_being link Wrote: Hey greek,

I don't really see a free slot but it still seems that many of those houses aren't active anymore.

Is there a chance to get IRK back in the game?

[Image: IRK_Banner.png?_subject_uid=150579571&w=...GH4gMSoxPQ]

I would like to know if this banner was added with today's update of the banner pack or not.
If it was not, I would like to know why this decision was made as this house with this specific banner was a well-respected house in the past.

Besides this I would like to know if there is a reason why you did not response to my request in your recent post.
I am quite sure that you simply didn't notice my recent post.

Re: Official House Banner Update Pack - greekdragonkdl - 16-01-2015

@human_being
Ah my apologies I forgot about your post. You're going to have to make sure that the image file you linked is publicly accessible though, as I get a 403 error trying to view it.

(15-01-2015, 02:51 PM)CarlR link Wrote: i have over 5 unique Members, as for the accepting thing, i filled it out as required so just waiting on the response from who is running it.

As for the banner, if you could give alittle more clarification as to what it was denied for,  I'll remove the TWitch portion, also,  Hande visits the stream regularly, and i showed it to him and he didnt say anything against it...however i did catch him as he was leaving and going to bed... so not sure how much of a look he gave it.

Lastly, if your now requiring the "cloth layer style" layer template, please provide such template as i had no template provided to go off of.

The cloth banner image template is in a spoiler in one of my recent replies in this thread. You can also find it with a quick Google image search. I'd say the Twitch logo is the biggest issue with the banner, it's probably fine to add in without that. Personally the house name is a bit unfitting for the mod's theme, since it's kind of just a streaming group name, but

Re: Official House Banner Update Pack - Looter - 16-01-2015

Something as simple as changing the name to "The Crimson Sands" or something without the gaming yet alluding the the Twitch group would satisfy all parties involved

Re: Official House Banner Update Pack - greekdragonkdl - 16-01-2015

(16-01-2015, 03:14 AM)Looter link Wrote: Something as simple as changing the name to "The Crimson Sands" or something without the gaming yet alluding the the Twitch group would satisfy all parties involved

I concur. "Crimson Sands Gaming" doesn't really sound like a medieval themed clan.

Re: Official House Banner Update Pack - CarlR - 16-01-2015

Well i have changed it to Crimson Sands Mercenaries, i hope this is more acceptable, i am in the process of removing the Twitch logo, however i'm not sure how to "layer" the cloth into the existing banner...  unless someone here is good at making Banners, i cant do much about the "Crimson Sands Gaming" wording on the Banner either, i cant draw worth a damn nor do i have the tools to do anything worthwhile.

I paid for my logo and other related assets and just used that for the banner in a online image editor... As i said previously, i fully understand the Twitch Logo issue and will see how i can remove that aswell as put in the cloth layer...  But If i'm going to continue streaming Nord Invasion on a regular basis i'd like my House and House Banner to Reflect the Streams Theme and Name aswell.

Re: Official House Banner Update Pack - human_being - 16-01-2015

(16-01-2015, 03:10 AM)greekdragonkdl link Wrote: @human_being
Ah my apologies I forgot about your post. You're going to have to make sure that the image file you linked is publicly accessible though, as I get a 403 error trying to view it.
mhh stuoid dropbox doesn't like hotlinking.
That should do: http://fs1.directupload.net/images/150116/zcenuv7i.png

Re: Official House Banner Update Pack - Yompa - 27-01-2015

if you can put this for "ordre de wiglaf" house please - any slot free

[Image: 1422373580-ow-banniere.png]

thanks

Re: Official House Banner Update Pack - Calipia - 12-02-2015

it is my house banner
[Image: vgSu7wj.jpg]