NordInvasion Forum
Option to vote for killing last - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Community Projects (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+---- Forum: Feature Requests (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+---- Thread: Option to vote for killing last (/showthread.php?tid=31300)

Pages: 1 2

Option to vote for killing last - [ASSASSINE] - 05-11-2014

think everyone knows this, the last is stuck and you placed all barrels cant spawn any new. with the restrcition of barrels, there is no way of killing laast and moving forward to the next wave so you have to go spec and die for a new map annoying as hell. so i would suggest there is  vote on killing last, after 3-4 mins.
suggestions+ opinions?

Re: Option to vote for killing last - Soviet - 05-11-2014

Sounds great. That barrel barely reached him...

Re: Option to vote for killing last - iarenewplayer - 05-11-2014

Vote kill last Odin? C;

(05-11-2014, 04:03 PM)iarenewplayer link Wrote:Vote kill last Odin? C;
"Vote"... Why would anybody vote to kill Odin? Obviously the last bot wouldn't drop anything

Re: Option to vote for killing last - [ASSASSINE] - 05-11-2014

vote would need 75% of active  players to be succesful, only those alive or dead after they spawned should be able to vote, if thats possible.

Re: Option to vote for killing last - clickeverywhere - 05-11-2014

A wonderful suggestion that is much needed. I believe bots have been reported getting stuck on maps such as Old Shire, King's Castleyard, King's Reach, and possibly a few others that I cannot recall at the moment. Not sure whether this would be feasible, but perhaps it could be set so that if a bot or a player hasn't been killed in the last 5 minutes, a bot will be teleported to a player (or maybe another Nord spawn point if you're not cruel).

Re: Option to vote for killing last - Chuckwagon - 05-11-2014

(05-11-2014, 07:23 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote:A wonderful suggestion that is much needed. I believe bots have been reported getting stuck on maps such as Old Shire, King's Castleyard, King's Reach, and possibly a few others that I cannot recall at the moment. Not sure whether this would be feasible, but perhaps it could be set so that if a bot or a player hasn't been killed in the last 5 minutes, a bot will be teleported to a player (or maybe another Nord spawn point if you're not cruel).
I don't know, I kinda like the idea of Odin being teleported on some poor unsuspecting player.  ;D

Re: Option to vote for killing last - YuriTheRed - 05-11-2014

(05-11-2014, 07:23 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote:A wonderful suggestion that is much needed. I believe bots have been reported getting stuck on maps such as Old Shire, King's Castleyard, King's Reach
Only reports about bots geting stuck were on king's castleyard (which im hoping to fix) and fortress outskits.

Re: Option to vote for killing last - Leberkass - 05-11-2014

(05-11-2014, 10:15 PM)YuriTheRed link Wrote:[quote author=clickeverywhere link=topic=34994.msg206183#msg206183 date=1415215396]
A wonderful suggestion that is much needed. I believe bots have been reported getting stuck on maps such as Old Shire, King's Castleyard, King's Reach
Only reports about bots geting stuck were on king's castleyard (which im hoping to fix) and fortress outskits.
[/quote]
Did somebody already report Hidden Cave?
It happened a few times the last days.

(05-11-2014, 10:15 PM)YuriTheRed link Wrote:[quote author=clickeverywhere link=topic=34994.msg206183#msg206183 date=1415215396]
A wonderful suggestion that is much needed. I believe bots have been reported getting stuck on maps such as Old Shire, King's Castleyard, King's Reach
[/quote]
Bots also get stuck in the cave on Hidden Cave. Sometimes you have to use a barrel to kill them.