Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Option to vote for killing last
think everyone knows this, the last is stuck and you placed all barrels cant spawn any new. with the restrcition of barrels, there is no way of killing laast and moving forward to the next wave so you have to go spec and die for a new map annoying as hell. so i would suggest there is  vote on killing last, after 3-4 mins.
suggestions+ opinions?
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
Sounds great. That barrel barely reached him...
Vote kill last Odin? C;
(05-11-2014, 04:03 PM)iarenewplayer link Wrote:Vote kill last Odin? C;
"Vote"... Why would anybody vote to kill Odin? Obviously the last bot wouldn't drop anything
vote would need 75% of active  players to be succesful, only those alive or dead after they spawned should be able to vote, if thats possible.
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
A wonderful suggestion that is much needed. I believe bots have been reported getting stuck on maps such as Old Shire, King's Castleyard, King's Reach, and possibly a few others that I cannot recall at the moment. Not sure whether this would be feasible, but perhaps it could be set so that if a bot or a player hasn't been killed in the last 5 minutes, a bot will be teleported to a player (or maybe another Nord spawn point if you're not cruel).
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(05-11-2014, 07:23 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote:A wonderful suggestion that is much needed. I believe bots have been reported getting stuck on maps such as Old Shire, King's Castleyard, King's Reach, and possibly a few others that I cannot recall at the moment. Not sure whether this would be feasible, but perhaps it could be set so that if a bot or a player hasn't been killed in the last 5 minutes, a bot will be teleported to a player (or maybe another Nord spawn point if you're not cruel).
I don't know, I kinda like the idea of Odin being teleported on some poor unsuspecting player.  ;D
(05-11-2014, 07:23 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote:A wonderful suggestion that is much needed. I believe bots have been reported getting stuck on maps such as Old Shire, King's Castleyard, King's Reach
Only reports about bots geting stuck were on king's castleyard (which im hoping to fix) and fortress outskits.
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
(05-11-2014, 10:15 PM)YuriTheRed link Wrote:[quote author=clickeverywhere link=topic=34994.msg206183#msg206183 date=1415215396]
A wonderful suggestion that is much needed. I believe bots have been reported getting stuck on maps such as Old Shire, King's Castleyard, King's Reach
Only reports about bots geting stuck were on king's castleyard (which im hoping to fix) and fortress outskits.
[/quote]
Did somebody already report Hidden Cave?
It happened a few times the last days.
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
(05-11-2014, 10:15 PM)YuriTheRed link Wrote:[quote author=clickeverywhere link=topic=34994.msg206183#msg206183 date=1415215396]
A wonderful suggestion that is much needed. I believe bots have been reported getting stuck on maps such as Old Shire, King's Castleyard, King's Reach
[/quote]
Bots also get stuck in the cave on Hidden Cave. Sometimes you have to use a barrel to kill them.