NordInvasion Forum
Worth it to equip and stop other playing other classes? - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Strategies and Guides (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Crossbowman (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: Worth it to equip and stop other playing other classes? (/showthread.php?tid=34289)

Pages: 1 2

Worth it to equip and stop other playing other classes? - Mr Killer - 09-01-2015

I have a chosen marksman now and I love to play it to the point were I've come up with this idea of selling my infantry and ranger gear (not Pikeman or support gear tho so I can still have a kiting character and help the team with cades). I would like to know people's opnions on this idea of mine especially from people who have done it before and I would also like to know good gear suggestions for a chosen marksman (each item under 6 mill cost) other than the crossbow and bolts which I've already decided on if I go through with this plan. It's also been bothering me to maybe wait and see for what new items will come out in the new item patch instead.

I have about an 11 Mill budget by the way

Re: Worth it to equip and stop other playing other classes? - Jerre - 09-01-2015

We'll IMO get bronze bolts, open salet, crossed, elegant xbow, eastern repeater(it is a good weapon it is about 3mil not a lot of people like it but imo it's pretty good) and that is about 6m so then I would go for a barrel(if you don't already own it) hope this helps

Re: Worth it to equip and stop other playing other classes? - Mr Killer - 09-01-2015

(09-01-2015, 05:26 AM)Jerre link Wrote: We'll IMO get bronze bolts, open salet, crossed, elegant xbow, eastern repeater(it is a good weapon it is about 3mil not a lot of people like it but imo it's pretty good) and that is about 6m so then I would go for a barrel(if you don't already own it) hope this helps
I've tried the eastern repeater and it's not really my style as I like to peak and head shot so I would go with the big shot although I do want to test the accuracy of eastern repeater with chosen marksman stats (used it as a normal t4 xbow).
And wouldn't getting studded be better than getting a barrel as I already have a wall Cade and short heavy cade. Thanks for the response though.

What I am mainly looking for advice on if I should keep trying to equip 4 classes (Marauder and  Royal Guard already equipped to my liking) or equip just chosen marksman and marauder with some of the best gear for those classes while after that requipping the other Ranger and Royal Guard

Re: Worth it to equip and stop other playing other classes? - Corndog - 09-01-2015

Big Shot is rly nice xbow,i suggest you go for it. And bronze bolts is priority too. If yo have free 11m buy tome/barrel

Re: Worth it to equip and stop other playing other classes? - Trialsking - 09-01-2015

(09-01-2015, 12:19 PM)Mr Killer link Wrote: [quote author=Jerre link=topic=37996.msg215076#msg215076 date=1420781209]
although I do want to test the accuracy of eastern repeater with chosen marksman stats (used it as a normal t4 xbow).

The accuracy is marginally better as a Chosen.  If you didn't like it as a t4 xbow you wont like it as a Chosen.

Re: Worth it to equip and stop other playing other classes? - Trialsking - 09-01-2015

(09-01-2015, 12:19 PM)Mr Killer link Wrote: although I do want to test the accuracy of eastern repeater with chosen marksman stats (used it as a normal t4 xbow).

The accuracy is marginally better as a Chosen.  If you didn't like it as a t4 xbow you wont like it as a Chosen.

Re: Worth it to equip and stop other playing other classes? - Mr Killer - 09-01-2015

(09-01-2015, 02:18 PM)Trialsking link Wrote: [quote author=Mr Killer link=topic=37996.msg215096#msg215096 date=1420805972]
although I do want to test the accuracy of eastern repeater with chosen marksman stats (used it as a normal t4 xbow).

[/quote] Ok trials and what is your opinion on if I should stay with a fully equipped Royal Guard and Marauder with a well equipped archer or would you say I should go with a Crossbowman and a marauder all fully equipped (like what would u do)?

Re: Worth it to equip and stop other playing other classes? - Corndog - 09-01-2015

(09-01-2015, 02:18 PM)Trialsking link Wrote: [quote author=Mr Killer link=topic=37996.msg215096#msg215096 date=1420805972]

[/quote]
Isn't big difference in accuary at T4 xbow and Chosen Marksman. You got some extra point in shooting but what i said,its not changing much

(09-01-2015, 02:44 PM)Corndog link Wrote: [quote author=Trialsking link=topic=37996.msg215112#msg215112 date=1420813086]
[quote author=Mr Killer link=topic=37996.msg215096#msg215096 date=1420805972]

[/quote]
Isn't big difference in accuary at T4 xbow and Chosen Marksman. You got some extra point in shooting but what i said,its not changing much
[/quote] I have noticed the Bolt Tosser's reticle is all the way closed (it's not as t4) when you're fully zoomed in and I've also noticed the reload on the Bolt Tosser is crazy fast now. Haven't noticed much else but it is nice to have the stats

(09-01-2015, 02:37 PM)Mr Killer link Wrote: [quote author=Trialsking link=topic=37996.msg215112#msg215112 date=1420813086]
[quote author=Mr Killer link=topic=37996.msg215096#msg215096 date=1420805972]

[/quote] Ok trials and what is your opinion on if I should stay with a fully equipped Royal Guard and Marauder with a well equipped archer or would you say I should go with a Crossbowman and a marauder all fully equipped (like what would u do)?
[/quote]

For me personally I like having 4 different hero classes.  But if you are tired of playing some, selling your gear is a fast way to get cash to equip your new xbow.  Chosen Marksmen only makes sense to have if you also have a hero class xbow .