Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The House of Rhoduckia Slight Problem
Hey, so a while back I left the house to do trading (since I do it ever so much) and I never rejoined as a captain. I figured this wasn't a problem at first when Rookie was the leader. Now the Rookie left, our house is left captainless and leaderless and I hope someone can help me. Since I trade so much I can't be the leader, but I know a member who would love to be leader and my alt can be captain. Sorry for the bother, but can you make Drake_of_Rhoduckia the leader of The House of Rhoduckia and make Volker_of_Rhoduckia (my alt) the captain of The House of Rhoduckia? This would make me happy and I don't have to make my alt poor as hell keeping the house alive. Sorry for all the PMs to everyone as well, I forgot about this section of the bug forums.

Character Name: Drake_of_Rhoduckia
Character ID: 14483
Name of House: The House of Rhoduckia
Further Comments: Drake: "I love you all and hope that you help me out in my wittle time of need."

Character Name: Volker_of_Rhoduckia
Character ID: 2437419
Name of House: The House of Rhoduckia
Further Comments: Drake needs to be leader and Volker needs to be captain please. Thanks for your time and sorry for my derp.
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
Can I have some ID numbers for those players?
Sorry, but I have no clue what your talking about.  Tongue
Where can you find your ID number?
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

It is your Referral code.
Start the game already!
Uh... Was I suppost to write that down?  :-[

Refer to this topic: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...730.0.html
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
I looked at that... But I had NO clue. Haha, thanks Click, I'll edit now.

Fixed.