NordInvasion Forum
The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] (/showthread.php?tid=5076)

The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - Tsukiyomi - 28-10-2012

The Scarlet Knights

[Image: brgUW.png]

House Leader: ClickEverywhere/Tsukiyomi
House Captains: Counselor

House Motto: Be good. Don't be bad.

Introduction
The Scarlet Knights value individual skill, teamwork, and versatility. Recruits must be able to learn and excel in any role. Any player may apply, but nine out of ten applicants fail to pass the trial period. You may be accepted as a trainee, but until you display your game sense and ability, you will not be allowed to wear the SK_ tags. Recruits will be allowed to borrow lower tier craftables.

Becoming a Full Member
In time, if you manage to demonstrate your value, you may become a full member. Everyone starts out bad at this game, but with a little effort anybody can become decent. Some may even become great. Applicants will be judged by their performance in-game. Members are expected to have decent mental capacity. Do not be a rock, only moving when kicked; think for yourself. We seek those with critical thinking abilities.

Communication
Our TS channel can be found in ts3.nordinvasion.com
Look for the Scarlet Knights channel.
You can download TeamSpeak here: http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

Applicants will be judged by their participation on teamspeak.

Removal from the House
If I don't like you, you're out of the house. If you never show up on teamspeak or to events, you're out of the house. If you fail to pull your own weight in too many runs, you're out of the house.

Useful Links for Learning the Game:
Game Rules
Guides
Crafting Resources - Online, Excel

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 14+] - Jarold - 28-10-2012

Good, good.

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 14+] - Gashy - 28-10-2012

So begins the marriage of the two greatest houses NI has ever seen..
The name of this new era is the Scarlet Knights!  8)

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Stars - 28-10-2012

NO, it's POMF time!

Tongue

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Feel_It - 28-10-2012

Can I apply me for a captain?

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Galen_Thalheimer - 28-10-2012

Sigh...I'll start working a new banner.

Of course, I think the red lion on white would work nice. Or a nice red griffin.

If any one has any ideas, let me know, and I'll see if I get inspired.

Banner Ideas

So, I whipped up some VERY basic ideas, more so people could put opinions on the heraldry, rather than total design. A few have extra design elements to put some things I was thinking about. Currently, PK has a griffin, and SB has swords. We could pull in some of both (I did one with lions and sword to be a sort of literal combo one). We could switch to another animal like a dragon, lions (Swadia and all that jazz), or eagles (the double headed eagle being one head for each original house). Colors/designs are not final by any means, and I'll probably work a sword in some more places somehow. Just wanted to get opinions on which of the heraldry people like.

Feedback (Preliminary)
Click: I like L6 and Sh1c. E1c and E4b are also quite nice. And every one in the Shield group is good. P.S. I can't deny the allure of the super combo either.
Fluffy: Like Finland's coat of arms, anyways for banners i like E1b, E4b, and super combo.
Galen_Thalheimer: I personally like (in order) C3/C5, Sa/C1, C4
Gashy: E1c looks the best by far imo  ;D  SA is really nice too  Wink
Illithar: I like them all, least favorite is Sh1 and variants. If I had to pick, personally the super combo.
Jarold: I like SA and E4
Jay_Nova: E1b is my favorite banner.
Peter_File: Looking good, I think SA and L6 are the best.
Sparhawk: E4b and Sa .... [later] Okay, Sa has my whole vote I think. ... C3 is new favorite.
Wolfsblood: E4B, L6, SA and any of the Sh ones

Herladic Elements

Unpopular Choices
Eagle Choices
Top Choices
C3[Image: Imdkb.png] C1[Image: RaSHg.png] Sa[Image: 31rsM.png] Sb[Image: HosW4.png]

Combo marking it a house banner: [Image: h7HGz.png]
In game: [Image: MvgMj.jpg]

Second Places (ATM)
C4[Image: sY7ou.png] C5[Image: poS1C.png] L6[Image: XTalT.png]
E1b[Image: 6eBjX.png] E4b[Image: okUPH.png] Sh1[Image: pjW9J.png]  Sh1c[Image: Gn7lc.png]

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Jarold - 28-10-2012

We should go for a flag that resembles medieval times. We still need to keep it red ( scarlet ) of course. I like your idea of a griffin, but they seem so common.

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Galen_Thalheimer - 28-10-2012

And as a side note, a little consultation with some more of the active people might have been nice. Just saying.

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Murrow - 28-10-2012

;c Many tears. Anyways on captain nominations you should totally have me be a captain so I can stop sending my nudes to Wolfie everytime I have him invite someone Big Grin

Also If anybody is in need of some gear for their characters I will not be as active as I would like to and I have these if you want to borrow.

Just send me a pm of what you want to borrow and for how long. Of course please don't sell or trade any of these items w/o my permission first.

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Illithar - 28-10-2012

I'm cool with this!

But also agree with Galen a bit more of a heads up might have been nice, maybe a PM to regular active players?

If it hadn't been PK I'd have been less cool with it.

Looking forward to the new banner.

I'd also add I for one appreciate all the effort that the guys that keep the house running do, not going to list names in case I miss someone, but you know who you are.