NordInvasion Forum
How did you find NordInvasion - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Community Discussion & Engagement (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: How did you find NordInvasion (/showthread.php?tid=7823)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

How did you find NordInvasion - Sinister Soldier - 26-02-2013

I would like to know how you guys found this mod, NordInvasion.
I found this mod, because: I was looking to join a regiment for Mount And Musket, MM3. I found a few, but they didn't fit me so good.
I finally found a regiment called 3e gren, I joined there, but they were playing NordInvasion the whole night, so I started playing with them. That is how it started.

I would like to know from other people how they found this mod.

Re: How did you find NordInvasion - Lord Striker - 26-02-2013

Few people in my Native clan started posting ref links when it started, decided to check the mod out. Stopped playing after some attempt to kill Nords, started playing a few months later and here I am.

Re: How did you find NordInvasion - Gismo - 26-02-2013

A good friend of mine played it, and he dragged me into it, back in january 2012 or a bit earlier i believe, then he was a commando, so 2 other of my friends joined so we took each our own classes, i went cav, the others commando and sniper Tongue

Re: How did you find NordInvasion - Bananix - 26-02-2013

A mount and musket clan mate showed it me and i liked it. After some time it was boring and i stopped playing but after some months the version 0.3.0 released and since this point im playing

Re: How did you find NordInvasion - BlackSniper - 26-02-2013

I was bored by mount and blade with fire and sword and mine warband native lagg a lot so i was loooking for cool mods. Then i found in a list with mods Nord Invasion.

Re: How did you find NordInvasion - [UK]_InfectedShrooms - 26-02-2013

I saw it listed in the multiplayer servers list and looked it up. I only played single player/tutorials for an hour or two, cRPG for like 20 minutes and VikingR for about 20 minutes. The rest of my 500+ hours of gametime is NordInvasion.

Mount and Musket and NW looks fun but I'm not that interested, plus I'd have to spend another 10$ on NW DLC and I'd rather not because I doubt I'd actually put the time into the game to make it worth it. It seems too strict for me with having to obey commands and keep formation, etc.

Re: How did you find NordInvasion - Fred_Frederickus - 26-02-2013

(26-02-2013, 04:55 PM)Sinister_Soldier link Wrote: I would like to know how you guys found this mod, NordInvasion.
I found this mod, because: I was looking to join a regiment for Mount And Musket, MM3. I found a few, but they didn't fit me so good.
I finally found a regiment called 3e gren, I joined there, but they were playing NordInvasion the whole night, so I started playing with them. That is how it started.

I would like to know from other people how they found this mod.

That's pretty much my story, I was searching for regiments and found the 3e. I joined them and you joined too.

Re: How did you find NordInvasion - Barristan - 26-02-2013

A mate told me I had to play it. Told him to bugger off, then he basically pestered me into it... ended up playing quite a bit.

Re: How did you find NordInvasion - DruggedUpTurtle - 26-02-2013

Saw it on the taleworlds Caravansarei. Smile

Despised this mod at the start, then began to enjoy it, then loved it. Big Grin

Re: How did you find NordInvasion - Hypernoma - 26-02-2013

MM regimental buddy. He had a funny name... oh yeah, Chibbi.