Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

How did you find NordInvasion
I would like to know how you guys found this mod, NordInvasion.
I found this mod, because: I was looking to join a regiment for Mount And Musket, MM3. I found a few, but they didn't fit me so good.
I finally found a regiment called 3e gren, I joined there, but they were playing NordInvasion the whole night, so I started playing with them. That is how it started.

I would like to know from other people how they found this mod.
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
Few people in my Native clan started posting ref links when it started, decided to check the mod out. Stopped playing after some attempt to kill Nords, started playing a few months later and here I am.
Striker strikes again.

A good friend of mine played it, and he dragged me into it, back in january 2012 or a bit earlier i believe, then he was a commando, so 2 other of my friends joined so we took each our own classes, i went cav, the others commando and sniper Tongue
A mount and musket clan mate showed it me and i liked it. After some time it was boring and i stopped playing but after some months the version 0.3.0 released and since this point im playing
looted legendaries:
1x Sun Pike
1x Ullrs Bane
If winning was easy even losers would do it. - Brad Keselowski
I was bored by mount and blade with fire and sword and mine warband native lagg a lot so i was loooking for cool mods. Then i found in a list with mods Nord Invasion.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
I saw it listed in the multiplayer servers list and looked it up. I only played single player/tutorials for an hour or two, cRPG for like 20 minutes and VikingR for about 20 minutes. The rest of my 500+ hours of gametime is NordInvasion.

Mount and Musket and NW looks fun but I'm not that interested, plus I'd have to spend another 10$ on NW DLC and I'd rather not because I doubt I'd actually put the time into the game to make it worth it. It seems too strict for me with having to obey commands and keep formation, etc.
(26-02-2013, 04:55 PM)Sinister_Soldier link Wrote: I would like to know how you guys found this mod, NordInvasion.
I found this mod, because: I was looking to join a regiment for Mount And Musket, MM3. I found a few, but they didn't fit me so good.
I finally found a regiment called 3e gren, I joined there, but they were playing NordInvasion the whole night, so I started playing with them. That is how it started.

I would like to know from other people how they found this mod.

That's pretty much my story, I was searching for regiments and found the 3e. I joined them and you joined too.
<19:51:48> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Maroon".
<19:51:49> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Fred".
A mate told me I had to play it. Told him to bugger off, then he basically pestered me into it... ended up playing quite a bit.
Saw it on the taleworlds Caravansarei. Smile

Despised this mod at the start, then began to enjoy it, then loved it. Big Grin
''If Turtle can loot, anybody can.''

Sexual Healer of NI

"He took the pike out of my hands before my body even touched the ground." - Nana
"you can sexually heal me any day" - Xen and Bradapple

25/03/2018 - Shield of Kings
11/10/2018 - Imperial Halfplate - Red
MM regimental buddy. He had a funny name... oh yeah, Chibbi.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus