Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Faction points?
I think you could use FP's for buying stuff like Orichalcum, Relic Fragment and so on (The expensive crafting stuff from marketplace)

That would also stop pushing the (in my opinion) very high prices of high-tier craftable weapons and armors.
Give this man a cookie.  :Smile
(30-10-2014, 02:51 PM)madjosh link Wrote:a note on FP converting to weapon prof etc:

most classes have weapons that are locked to them anyway. a legionnaire could have all the throwing WP in thr world but they can still only use cts, likewise a master peltast could only use some of the worst swords available (unless s/he owns a fell edge etc). it would not be as OP as it's being made out to be, but i still think it is a little unbalanced.

Yo Tsuki, bring me in an Illustrious so I can chop stuff on my Master Peltast.
Mr. Archer Dude, I'm going to bring you a Mjolnir to bash stuff with.
Oh, don't forget to bring a bow in for the Commando over there!

Hehe, the possibilities are endless.  Like last time this idea came up, I'll say this seems unbalanced for reasons completely unrelated to the above.

PS - If your argument is that the price would be very, very large, there are two things you should consider.  One, if it is too high what is the point of even adding it if only one or two players will ever be able to truly get it?  Two, if it is at a moderately high price, remember what happened with every other item that was ever put to be "pretty high" (special legendary drops excluded, as I don't think we'll be looting WPF Tongue).
(30-10-2014, 05:44 PM)Winter link Wrote:Yo Tsuki, bring me in an Illustrious so I can chop stuff on my Master Peltast.
Mr. Archer Dude, I'm going to bring you a Mjolnir to bash stuff with.
Oh, don't forget to bring a bow in for the Commando over there!

Hehe, the possibilities are endless.  Like last time this idea came up, I'll say this seems unbalanced.

winter plz...double spawn your own illustrious.
(30-10-2014, 05:44 PM)Winter link Wrote:PS - If your argument is that the price would be very, very large, there are two things you should consider.  One, if it is too high what is the point of even adding it if only one or two players will ever be able to truly get it?  Two, if it is at a moderately high price, remember what happened with every other item that was ever put to be "pretty high" (special legendary drops excluded, as I don't think we'll be looting WPF Tongue).

Loyal and long standing players deserve a little reward now and again?
(30-10-2014, 06:01 PM)The Cid link Wrote:[quote author=Winter link=topic=34622.msg205150#msg205150 date=1414691064]

PS - If your argument is that the price would be very, very large, there are two things you should consider.  One, if it is too high what is the point of even adding it if only one or two players will ever be able to truly get it?  Two, if it is at a moderately high price, remember what happened with every other item that was ever put to be "pretty high" (special legendary drops excluded, as I don't think we'll be looting WPF Tongue).

Loyal and long standing players deserve a little reward now and again?
[/quote]
No, he's referring to the fact that high-end items or goals are close to unobtainable when they are introduced, but become more and more the norm as people grow richer and richer.
An example of this would be commando armors. Pretty much every self respecting commando now has to have at least a trans, while for a long time it was something only the rich could get, and you were lucky to have a Striped Armor or Heavy Lamellar.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...850.0.html

I would love to see this idea be the main use for faction points.
(30-10-2014, 10:58 PM)iarenewplayer link Wrote:http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...850.0.html

I would love to see this idea be the main use for faction points.

Oh, cool.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
Answered here:

http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...#msg205813