Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Forlorn Vanguard events
Name of House: Forlorn Vanguard
Event Date: December 11th and 13th
Start Time (please use GMT):Midnight gmt (7pm est)
Server Region (NA / EU / AU): NA
House Tag (Server Name): Forlorn_Vanguard_Event
Server Mode (Normal / Hard / Ragnarok): hard
Server Password:wouldnt you like to know
The maps you would like to play: kings castleyard, hypers hell
Any other considerations:

Our first run will be FV only(including applicants) depending on the amount of members we get. After that they will be open to friends.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
how about the hidden cave map ;D
Kings Castleyard and Hyper's Hell are the fastest maps currently but require 4 shielders.
FV_Valkyrie we are definitely going to be doing other events and hidden cave will definitely be up in the request line. Also i have plans (with no objections from the other house members) to do a Full team kiting run in the future. Hidden cave would be a great map for that as well as normal events  ;D
FAMOUS LAST WORDS:
"ive got him guys... with these 5 CTS"
"im not dieing.. im going to kill this guy."
"..no all you need is me standing here..
look at me wreaking s**t I'm not gunna die..."
"I'm going to stand here"
"My fingers are tired"
"Ill go check if theres any left... woah theres alot left
(10-12-2014, 12:01 PM)bluzark link Wrote:Kings Castleyard and Hyper's Hell are the fastest maps currently but require 4 shielders.
Both really only require 2 shielders if you have a good supply if shcs coming in although more is definitely preferable.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
(10-12-2014, 11:43 AM)FV_Valkyrie link Wrote:how about the hidden cave map ;D

The reason we chose Kings Castleyard,  was because of the minimal need for cades, and easy ranged kills. So we will be staying with that map. We may switch maps for the second run. But our decision stands. Smile
[Image: 76561198069110595.png]

Dragon Halberd
Thanos Legacy
Studded Gauntlets
Vagabond Helmet

| darklit | Esox | Isoptera | Bombina | Branta | Agnus | Caridea| Hyla |