Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

House Problems
Character Name: Prussia
Character ID: 18813
Name of House: King's Guard
Further Comments: I have tried to join the house as a Captain but I clicked accept and it did not allow me to look at the page. My friend Spirit checked the roster to see if I was on it and it said I wasnt, the roster instead said ( Captain Unknown )

Also before I made a house and invited him to be Captain and he didnt recieve the message. This made the house bug out ( therefore I lost 10k in the process )

Name changes:

Spirit - KG_Leader_Specimen

Prussia - KG_Captain_Prussia

Also 2 of our friends were invited but they didnt recieve the message

Character name: Wulfy

Character ID: 2438672

Character name: Gloin

Character ID: 2438502
Was gold placed into the house bank? If not, then that could be the problem, and it was deleted. The king is a greedy bastard and demands 100 gold per day, so I'd have a good stockpile of gold in there. If not, then you would just have to wait for someone to fix it for you.
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
Yes gold is in and the house is still active.
Those silly buggy houses...  :o
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
Fixed Prussia and added the other 2 guys to the house. Please confirm its all ok now.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
Yeah I'm in the house now and so are the other 2. Prussia's not a captain yet but I'm guessing the house leader can give him the rank when he comes back?
Eendracht maakt macht
L'union fait la force
Concordia res parvae crescunt
Everyone's in but there is the slight problem of me not being Captain if that could be fixed then everything will be perfect.
Done.
"And it goes a little something like this..."