Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nord Invasion Wikia Call for Help
Hello Fellow Fans!

I noticed today that there is a started Nord Wikia!

I also have realized there is an UNBELIEVABLE amount of information to be found regarding the game on the forums.

I'm wondering if as a community we should start duplicating this information and posting it to the wikia!

this may make it easier for the Nublets to find information on the game and decrease the barrier to entry a bit for new players!

I know that in an earlier post on the forums the Developers mentioned a bit of a focus on new user friendliness, we can do our part to help as well!

I will be attempting some of this on my own in my free time!

Feel free to help!

Your fellow NI fanboy

-Korey
It would be great if we could get some community contributions to the wiki.  I would like to note, though, that we have an official NordInvasion wiki and as of now, it is open for staff registration.  Having a centralized place to find documentation for the mod (and kept up to date) would be a huge benefit to new players.

For more information about the official wiki, please visit the announcement in our news section: Official NordInvasion Wiki
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Man! I checked out the wikia Kip! Looking good! I'm still so new I don't know a lot of things, but I've been reading through it and it seems like people are contributing!