Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Auction Ripped me Off
I was buying cloth and seen 4 sellers on the same page selling 10 cloth for 2k each person
I clicked all 4 at once before the page could reload ( auction was lagging ) it took my money ( 8k )
but did not give me the cloth nor a message saying I purchased the cloth please refund me the 8k or
the 40 cloth

there's piece of wood for 8k in the market
I also had a problem, where i bought something by mistake instead of retrieving my items from the Auction house.

if it's possible to keep the person on the same page instead of redirecting him to the main page of the auction house after anything is done.

For example i'm on the "Retrieve your items" Page, and i'm click on "Retrieve" and after the action is done, i'm redirected to the main page.

Also, right clicking over the "Purchase" or "Retrieve item" button and selecting "Open in a new tab" ignores the warning message.

When retrieving an auction item that you sold, it would be nice if the confirmation message also says "By retrieving this item you will not get back the X gold that you deposited when creating the auction)

^^ A WoW styled auction is pretty effective.
Blut und Ehre