Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Showcase Server
I like the idea - but I feel like a server is excessive, we just need an updated compendium of items with images and player submitted screens of said item.
1x Tears of Hvergelmir.
(25-01-2016, 12:05 AM)DAW_Horakti link Wrote:it can be website too aswell. like selecting parts as you want.

Here is the example from game called dota2 for website version.You can select every part of it.

NordInvasion Wiki

Brigadine Plated Black -  20/01/16
Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
(24-01-2016, 10:23 PM)Froi link Wrote:[quote author=Nopanda link=topic=52407.msg256115#msg256115 date=1453671294]
I feel like it would be a little hard to fit every weapon in nord invasion in the equipment, but it would sure be nice to know what you're using before you buy it.
Would be simple to add /spawn commands.
[/quote]
Or just an equipment menu on the website
If we did this then it would remove the fun of looking on the forums and asking people for screenshots :O
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
(25-01-2016, 03:32 AM)Xen link Wrote:If we did this then it would remove the fun of looking on the forums and asking people for screenshots :O

i suppose half the fun is asking in the servers when you're a noob "whats this" etc. etc., aka......where are the items. leaves a little mystery and spice to it
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
btw you can see and test all items at the singelplayer Wink
Legendary Loots:  Fang of Fenrir 10/2015
                          Wulfbane   8/2018
                          TSA 8/2018
                          Imperial Red 9/2018
                          Hurican Bow 9/2018
                          Rupturers10/2018
                          Sun Pike 10/2018
if you need something to be craftet just PM me or steam me Big Grin http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037943634/
Some people may like that, others don´t (including me). Unnecessary, just more work for Devs I suppose.
Well, yes, an element of surprise is always welcome, I agree. However, I must say that would be so well to try something before purchasing. I only fear a bit that such a server might be pretty crowded, just for the fun of using items one hasn't got...
This is a neat idea that may be implemented at some point in the future, but as it stands now there are other, more necessary projects ongoing.  Thank you for your suggestions and discussion.