Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

help for commando gear
Hi, i'm quite new to the world of infantry, i reached tier4 and now i really don't know what items should i aim for. I currently have swadian kite shield, strange sword, iron mace, armor and helm are the marketplace ones, and i'd like to become a RG after i finished grinding for the exp and gold necessary. I assume i should aim for a good armor and shield in the first place and i think i'll keep my current shield before going straight for aegis, but i really don't know what to do with armor, there are so many and it's hard to choose something in the mix. Is there any medium/high tier armor that doesn't cost many millions (something like bear armour for archers before they get tracker)? And finally, any suggestions for weapons? I'm currently trying to be useful slashing behind the shieldwall (i'm rarely the best shielder aviable if i'm not playing normal) i went for iron mace for the sweet blunt damage type, but don't know if there's a cheap upgrade to that, it's still markeplace stuff afterall.

Looking forward to your suggestions, thanks!
Swadian Heavy lamellar and stripped are the best choice for armor atm (both around 350-400K)
For melee wep u should get steel sword or swadian steel axe (Sword 40K (?), Swadian Steel axe ~400k)
Add 'stahster nopanda' for information on steam, ill give you all the help and info you would ever need. I love being asked questions
All of these prices are correct

INFANTRY GEAR
I think you should go after a 63 head armor helmet, like the pigface klapivisor (i have one), a visored salet, sugarloaf helmet, which are all 340k each, or you can buy a grinder helmet (60 def), which is 100k max.   

On your body armor, i'd recommend swadian llamelar armour, or striped armor, which is 68 body armor, and they're worth 350k each.

For your hand & foot armor, i'd recommend buying swadian gauntlents for 700k-800k, and swadian boots for 500k. I also reccomend plate mittens as your hand armor, and i have one for sale at 90k

For your weapons, i'd recommend buying a steel cutter 300k, vengance 300k, swadian steel axe300k as your one handed. For your two handed weapons, i'd recommend getting a boarding axe (300k-350k), swadian greatsword(250k), any of the crusader 2h swords, which range from 300k-500k.

[Image: siivDCv.jpg?1]
December 20th, 2015 Impervious
February 8th, 2018 Gothic gauntlets
December 20th, 2019 Fang of Fenrir
Prices depends on the Seller.

Swadian Greatsword (410-500k)
Pigface/Hornskull/Visored Salet/Sugerloaf Helm (340-460k) (Same Stats)
Swadian Heavy Lamellar/Stripped Armor [Lamellar = 340-410k][Striped = 470-550k] (Same Stats)
Plate Mittens - (100-140k)
Head Crusher - (940-970k)
NordInvasion Wiki

Brigadine Plated Black -  20/01/16
Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
I seen Swadian heavy Lamallar jump around ranging from 300k to 450k, it just depends on the time. That should be your first stop for armor, then get weapons/support items. I suggest boarding axe/butcher/similar variants, those are relatively cheap two handers.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

You dont really need a 2h as RG, just bring 2 shields and an onehanded weapon.

Items you should consider buying:
Head Crusher (900k), if you can handle the length. If not, buy a steel cutter or vengeance (400k).
Defender Shield (450k).
Swadian Heavy Lamellar (350k), Plate Mittens (90k), One of those 63 helmets (400k).
A support item, SHC preferrably (400k).
(04-02-2016, 12:45 AM)MM_keru_90 link Wrote: Hi, i'm quite new to the world of infantry, i reached tier4 and now i really don't know what items should i aim for. I currently have swadian kite shield, strange sword, iron mace, armor and helm are the marketplace ones, and i'd like to become a RG after i finished grinding for the exp and gold necessary. I assume i should aim for a good armor and shield in the first place and i think i'll keep my current shield before going straight for aegis, but i really don't know what to do with armor, there are so many and it's hard to choose something in the mix. Is there any medium/high tier armor that doesn't cost many millions (something like bear armour for archers before they get tracker)? And finally, any suggestions for weapons? I'm currently trying to be useful slashing behind the shieldwall (i'm rarely the best shielder aviable if i'm not playing normal) i went for iron mace for the sweet blunt damage type, but don't know if there's a cheap upgrade to that, it's still markeplace stuff afterall.

Looking forward to your suggestions, thanks!
[Image: siivDCv.jpg?1]
December 20th, 2015 Impervious
February 8th, 2018 Gothic gauntlets
December 20th, 2019 Fang of Fenrir
(04-02-2016, 01:48 AM)Eyleen link Wrote: You dont really need a 2h as RG, just bring 2 shields and an onehanded weapon.

Items you should consider buying:
Head Crusher (900k), if you can handle the length. If not, buy a steel cutter or vengeance (400k).
Defender Shield (450k).
Swadian Heavy Lamellar (350k), Plate Mittens (90k), One of those 63 helmets (400k).
A support item, SHC preferrably (400k).
No don't get neither vengeance nor steel cutter, get a Swadian Steel Axe! Price is similar but u get 51c damage and bonus against shields instead of 49c damage. Yeah I used all of them and that +2dmg really does matter. And for 2h weapon u can get boarding axe or swadian greatsword (steel crusaders greatsword is just a shorter version of it). Hope I helped. Hope to see you on the battlefield!  Wink
(04-02-2016, 01:20 AM)Nopanda link Wrote: Add 'stahster nopanda' for information on steam, ill give you all the help and info you would ever need. I love being asked questions
added

TY all for your kind responses, i'll make treasure of the info you're giving me. Good luck and good games!
Would not bother to get a 2h until you can afford a good one, if you are the one bringing the best slashing weapon on your budget the server will probably not be getting to far.

By good one i mean aurora blade, stone maul, heavy war hammer or any of the around 6m craftable swords

My Steam
Loot:                           M/D/Y
Twig of Yggdrasil - 8/10/2012
Sun Pike - 9/9/2014
Dragon Helm - 1/10/2015
Jormungandr - 2/26/2016