Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: What Level cap should Ragnarok mode be set at?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Level 39
15.48%
13 15.48%
Level 52
47.62%
40 47.62%
Hero Class
8.33%
7 8.33%
Level 45+
20.24%
17 20.24%
Leave it the way it is im enjoying leaching
8.33%
7 8.33%
Total 84 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Any Dev update on Ragnarok Level Requirement?
Nah you guys did.

My evil plan is sucess !! 8)
i knew youre evil but thought you would help us  :-X
looted legendaries:
1x Sun Pike
1x Ullrs Bane
If winning was easy even losers would do it. - Brad Keselowski
I support the 52 req but I think if it is implemented the way the official events work should be changed. Maybe have one hard and one rag server each week or have the mode for the event alternate week to week. Wouldn't want to exclude newer players from an official organized thing IMO.
Bossculeur - 52 Royal Guard
Fafnir - 52 Marauder
(09-07-2013, 01:59 PM)Yvain link Wrote: No, more seriously, the amount of xp characters need to reach level 52 is far too high, since the game is really interesting once you have a level 52 character and you can choose among different char of yours.
But this is not the point. I really support the no-xp mode : if xp each nord yields was automatically changed into gold (e.g.  26 or 27 gold instead of 8 gold + 92 assist xp for an Einerjar Ranger) ; this way people won't enter ragnarok servers to leech. Still leeching loots, but hardmode gives better loots for you if you are level 45 or below, so it's ok...
Very clever idea, I support this!
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!
Another point i would like to make is there seems to be no transitional period between Normal Mode and Ragnarok mode. At the moment you can spend a few weeks leveling in normal mode for a casual player learning your trade, then 1-2 days in Hard mode (a few runs to Ragnar) then you have enough xp to go and play Ragnarok. I dont see 1-2 days in hard mode enough time to be ready to play on a Ragnarok server let alone enough time to acquire the low tier craftables which is why you keep seeing half of the ragnarok team with marketplace items that cant even damage the nords in ragnarok.

The only way this problem could be fixed is to lower XP in hard mode or raise the level cap on ragnarok.