Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report: Vanguard_FlagelIeInfernal
Sry to Vanguard but i have to report this player, because he is not giving me back my items for my Defender Gauntlets/Boots.
He told me that he can craft them for me and will give them back to me today.
Here are some screens and i have some more if you need them.
I hope somebody can help me.
Greets Tarrod
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
This might be worth noting in here as well, regarding FlagelIeInfernal: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...#msg151995
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Regarding my bear set and gnezdovo helmet

[Image: 5p3o8.png]

[Image: 5p3qK.png]

[Image: 5p3eR.png]

This was originally a mistake where he forgot to put an 0 at the end of the gold amount, so he only gave me 110k instead of 1 million and 110k.
[Image: 5p3hp.png]

I think Handef Snizel and Quinlanbas have stories about a scam aswell, those got sorted out but this is too much.
Wambo Just told me that he want to buy things with my and Gismo stolen things so please watch when you get a trade with that gud.
Greets Tarrod
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
(21-11-2013, 05:00 PM)Gismo link Wrote: I think Handef Snizel and Quinlanbas have stories about a scam aswell, those got sorted out but this is too much.

Can confirm this, he tried to scam me over my Arbalest and swadian halberd.
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
Banned.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Everyone should be happy now. Locked