Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Cashing in materials
Hi guys, looking to sell a bunch of green materials I have collected over the past few months. I'm looking for cash for these, unless you can give me a nice offer gear-wise (preferably xbow or support stuff).

1 x Small Lump of Lead Sold for 77k
2 x Bear Fur
1 x Raven Feather
2 x Bronze Arrowhead Sold for 42k and 40k
1 x Water of Hvergelmir
1 x Sulphur
1 x Zinc Shard
1 x Damascus Steel
2 x Eagle Feather Sold for 260k

I would like to note that I will not be responding to PM's asking me what I want for a certain material. Either give me an offer for it, or don't send that PM.
Tip: buying the lot for a certain price might cost you less than the combined cost of these materials.
Happy bidding!
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
80k for the Lump Smile
Loots:Hurricane, 2xThanos Legacy,Barbutte with Coif,Gothic Gauntlets,Dragon Sword,Durendal,Ornate Bascinet,Tiger Scale Armor,Mangler,Rending Bolts
Solo Runs:
- Hard -> All maps done
- Ragnarok -> Old Shire/Swadian Outskirts/First Defence died W15
MyShop   Steam
Bumpity.

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
35k for Wood of Glasir?
<17:27:38> "Sargent Q": i don't want to play with you tonight
Considering the current AH price of 60k, you'll understand I'm looking for more than that.

Added a Zinc Shard and a Scale. Oh, and bump.

55k for scale?
Check me out on youtube. Mrkillemall1983

Add me on steam for all your crafting needs.http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198045053501/home
Bump, added a Sulphur and a Water.