Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Why don't legionnaires like the VHTA as a melee weapon?
@Susanoo, Sure, I can find the solution by experimenting myself. But it's kind of fun to see what other people think.  Tongue

I'm going to take a lot of flak for saying this, and this relates to my thread about a lack of mid-tier (800k-1m) one-handers..

BUT

Why are so many craftable one-handers priced so ridiculously? Why on earth would anybody craft a Ornate crusader sword, which only has 47 cut?? For the exact same crafting cost, they could instead craft a Frost Fang, which has 7 more cut!  ???

Why would anybody craft a Hero's Trust? It has 47 cut, but the exact same speed and length as a Frost Fang, which has 54 cut?

At least you could justify making a Hero's Hope. It has 103 length, and acceptable speed. Not my cup of tea. Specifically the Hero's trust and the ornate crusader sword should be reduced significantly in crafting cost, and be part of the new "mid-tier" category.

(30-07-2014, 09:36 PM)synario link Wrote: Why are so many craftable one-handers priced so ridiculously? Why on earth would anybody craft a Ornate crusader sword, which only has 47 cut?? For the exact same crafting cost, they could instead craft a Frost Fang, which has 7 more cut!  ???

Because the Crusader Sword is for Commandos and not just 1h Heroes like the Frost Fang.
(30-07-2014, 09:40 PM)Winter link Wrote: [quote author=synario link=topic=29743.msg190392#msg190392 date=1406756166]
Why are so many craftable one-handers priced so ridiculously? Why on earth would anybody craft a Ornate crusader sword, which only has 47 cut?? For the exact same crafting cost, they could instead craft a Frost Fang, which has 7 more cut!  ???

Because the Crusader Sword is for Commandos and not just 1h Heroes like the Frost Fang.
[/quote]

Well, that makes sense.  :|
(30-07-2014, 09:40 PM)Winter link Wrote: [quote author=synario link=topic=29743.msg190392#msg190392 date=1406756166]

[/quote]

"Legionnaire"