Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

What Happened to Maps??
I hoped so Smile
I think Devs would like to make the game more hard. They decide to block kiting for that reason.
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
They just didn't blocked all maps but on the Maps they did, there make the whole Map no sense. Like Old Shire they placed a pair lines of Barrels on the wooden Bridge but they let the way to the other side of Barrels free. So, why they placed the Barrels on the Bridge if you can go from the other side to the Barrels?
Generally kiting is just too easy to abuse really, the ai in warband has the strategic minds a bacteria. I dont Like kiting aswell for the very simple reason that when ppl have been banned for glitching quite alot if Them where kiting, also alot of the ppl kiting gets the idea that the server belongs to them, so if you really want kiting, start coding some better ai and make the maps unglitchable
Do you mean with "ai" "aim"?
If yes, I have aim that's not the problem and why is kiting for you "shit" cause Player don't follow Rules if they kite?
first of ai means artificial intelligence, the code that makes the nords move attack etc,
and i didnt say that kiting was shit, i just pointed out the negative aspects that i see as one of the reasons it was removed
(02-04-2015, 08:24 AM)PoE_Hafkey link Wrote: Do you mean with "ai" "aim"?
If yes, I have aim that's not the problem and why is kiting for you "shit" cause Player don't follow Rules if they kite?
Better AI meaning the bots or 'A'rtificial 'I'ntelligence.  My take on all this is, some of the maps are meh and kiting is meh. The only kiting I ever did was just for the hell of "I wonder how far I can get on my own with this". Maybe the maps could be changed in a sense of... Making it harder to kite rather than removing it all together because like a few have said kiting had helped save a lot of good ragnarok runs where there will only be a few ranged left which can utilise these kiting strategies to try and fight off the last of that wave or nords pick up a tome and continue. Yes, kiting shouldn't be used to be abused it should be used to save a good game with some pretty nifty movements.

About the maps.... Ehhhhhh...... I don't mind some of the changes to be honest makes the game harder and I like that, one of my favourite things in games is finding strategies and in NordInvasion... I like trying to find new and interesting cade spots.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
Quote:About the maps.... Ehhhhhh...... I don't mind some of the changes to be honest makes the game harder and I like that, one of my favourite things in games is finding strategies and in NordInvasion... I like trying to find new and interesting cade spots.

It's your point of view. But yeah, It only make the game harder for kiting, not for teamwork. In NI maps we generally have to put some possible cade spots for players, and sometimes, for updates, we can decide to block a path where players used to play in order to force them to move and find another spot. It's quite funny Smile
We also have to avoid that players can kite. So blocking some ways is the better solution.
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )