Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Need help on Zweihander information please.
Hello, I'm new to the class Zweihander and I'm in the market for a decent 2hander. I've got about 3-3.5m to spend. I'm not exactly sure what to go for, the only thing I can think of is a HwH. Is there another weapon I'm missing within this price range that I'd be better off buying? Any help is welcome, thank you in advance.
1/2/2016 - Valsgarde Helmet       Steam
(25-01-2016, 07:45 PM)Irishmatt link Wrote: Hello, I'm new to the class Zweihander and I'm in the market for a decent 2hander. I've got about 3-3.5m to spend. I'm not exactly sure what to go for, the only thing I can think of is a HwH. Is there another weapon I'm missing within this price range that I'd be better off buying? Any help is welcome, thank you in advance.
Ima just say dont buy a talhoffer.

HWH is great for the price but if you save a little more you can get a stone maul
Think HwH is the best (and probably the only) option for u right now, it's just a great weapon as Logan said, u can take a look at Kriegsmesser but it's a bit meh Big Grin
U can also try to save up for Aurora or Stone maul, maybe even forlorn hope or bide.. something. Wink
(25-01-2016, 08:06 PM)Zeff link Wrote: Think HwH is the best (and probably the only) option for u right now, it's just a great weapon as Logan said, u can take a look at Kriegsmesser but it's a bit meh Big Grin
U can also try to save up for Aurora or Stone maul, maybe even forlorn hope or bide.. something. Wink
I wouldnt really recommend half the house crafted 2h's tbh, yeah they have good stats but 1.) they are expensive 2.) hard to resell. (unless you get cheap and lowball what people are selling them)
Okay, I think I will go for the HwH for now, thank you for the info
1/2/2016 - Valsgarde Helmet       Steam