Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Port Assault Spawn
I really love this map but the only stupid thing in the map is the spawn downstairs.
Because if you spawn there you will almost always be dead, especially on hard mode. Because the Nords will reach the stairs faster then you.
My Suggestion would be moving the spawn to the small area behind the houses, so its still dangerous but not your certain death.
That would prevent players to just pressing 'u' and wait till they can spawn safely.
The courtyard spawn might make it too easy. I still think it should be a Nord spawn instead Wink
To address the current issue I usually hold spawn on port assault, but if enough people are actually spawning below I put down a barrel near the static heavy cade (or pre-place one the round before) and use it to blow up most of the melee troops on the left spawn, giving people enough time to make it to safety. Alternatively, having 2-3 shielders holding the top (soaking up arrows) and bottom (blocking melee) of the stairs letting people pass behind them and having a healer spam surgeon kits will ensure a greater chance of survival.
Sure its not impossible to survive if you spawn downstairs, but in most of the public games it is.
And just think about new players / redshirts they wont have a chance in normal ( in later spawns )
Perhaps just limit the bottom spawn are to the side nearest the bridge that way they can run either way should they choose to charge to there death Smile
DB_Felch - lvl 51
DB_Carbon - lvl 52 - marauder
Or just make it so they spawn slightly slower (the nords), however, I FRIGGEN AGREE.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015