Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Shows who rez or barreled
i think rex summed it all up ;P
[Image: 86z05Gp.jpg]
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
(18-03-2013, 03:41 PM)Senni link Wrote: [Image: 18163811EHZCXYUr.jpg]
That is probably the best picture I was never able to see!

God damnit.
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
ahh its a pretty nice pic i have to say senni
I know I am a gravedigger but we all have different hobbies dont we? I just wonder if anything is happening with this?

I think this is a great idea and would be happy to see it in the mod. And since I know you devs is working on this mod to make me happy I expect it to be added soon. Smile

Kind Regards Simpleton

Favorite word: Defenestration - The act of throwing someone or something out of a window.
Quote:_Simpleton link=topic=11117.msg166722#msg166722 date=1392843270]I think this is a great idea and would be happy to see it in the mod. ...

I agree with Simpleton. Not because people then can blame whoever blows up the barrel (well, maybe that too), but mostly to know whether it was blown up by a bot or not. As it happened recently, a barrel blew up Odin and no one knew who did it, causing all kinds of frustration and harsh words, even though it could have also been a Nord. By broadcasting who sets off a barrel this might have been prevented (assuming it was not a player). And frankly, anything which reduces conflict within the player community is a good thing in my book.
My NI drinking game proposal:

kill last -> do a shot
kill last on spawn wave -> do two shots
tome a wraith -> do a shot
tome three wraiths -> do two shots
barrel the boss -> down the bottle