Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Submission] Map sugestion
I don't know anything about making maps, so I would prefer to leave this to those who can.
My idea is that someone with experience should make a map involving a labyrinth or lots and lots of ruins. You begin in one end, several nords coming down upon you from behind. Your goal is to find the way to food, ammo and and a good defensible position. You should begin in a very open space where ranged mobs could hit you quite easily. In the end it should be a closed space with an opening where you could place a shield wall. There should be two pots of soup and one ammo box. And in case you were to be overrun you could climb a tiny hill in the corner where there should be a tiny opening and fall a few feet so not to take very much damage. There you get the possibility to use the shrine. And the path leads on to the beginning of the map. And to make it more interesting there should be a hidden lever on another path of the labyrinth where you open the door or push the stone away which prevents you from jumping down. If anyone knows how to make this sort of map and finds it interesting please let me know and I can perhaps help you draw up an idea. Thanks Smile
Problem with labyrinth/dungeon maps is that ranged/thrower bots are dumb and don't move much.