Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Respec classes and support classes separately
It would be nice if instead of a total respec, we could choose to respec main classes and support classes separately.

Especially for people in houses, sometimes it is necessary to change support role while not changing main role. Perhaps the current cost could be split 70% for main classes, 30% for support classes (or 65-45).
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

As a player I am all for this idea. Those of us who would want to respec support classes often would pay a high price in terms of assist experience as well. Another idea would be adding a one time use alchemist crafted item that could be used to do the respec. I don't have a good idea of what its name should be though. Maybe something like rohypnol.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
This is a good idea in my opinion as well!
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
This would make re-specing much easier and simpler I am all for this idea!
Yeay one of the best ideas i saw! 1+ Big Grin
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
And to add some more thoughts:

1) if done separately, the respec cost of support classes could rise like it does for main classes. Current respec cost is only based on main level.

2) alternatively, since we can have 2+ main classes, why not allow the same for support class? We only have one support slot to use. You could then make the 2nd support class cost like 3x (or whatever) the assist XP making it not especially worthwhile to get them both. This might be easier in website dev since there is already code to remove one class if you have one selected. Just multiply the assist XP instead of removing. Not sure of any database backend work.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

Saw rohypnol,

Yes.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
With the second support class, i dont like this because you can just use 1 ingame and its bot very usefull! And you dont need to decide and so the character respec is most of time not needed!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]