Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

General complaint, not full report. on SoT_Inf_Oman
I am sick of SoT_Inf_Oman, he trolls too much after being asked to play more seriously several times, every day. He doesn't break any rules, he just causes excessive annoyance to players.

Some example of things he does: Goes afk while saying things like "I'm going afk for a bit, I'll be back to carry Big Grin"
- Jokingly says he will report me for leeching because I'm a medic (this is just child humor and I get annoyed by this).
-Goes afk for no reason (periods of around 5 minutes or more), and doesn't help out when he can (no slashing room, doesn't heal, just goes afk).
-Goes on top of the shield repair and when is asked to move says "ok mum".
-Keeps standing in front of players

Him going afk
http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/...21718F7BC/
Him standing on the repair
http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/...0E0F2A551/

Please, can an admin tell him to stop with this? I'm getting sick of it.
I will also add to this.
He is very annoying in game, every time he died he would spam to get tomed in and generally spamming in chat, even after being told we have no tomes, he would always continue to do it.
Standing around a lot not doing anything, even after being asked to heal, would still just stand around.
My Steam
Loot:                           M/D/Y
Twig of Yggdrasil - 8/10/2012
Sun Pike - 9/9/2014
Dragon Helm - 1/10/2015
Jormungandr - 2/26/2016

I am new to the game so I think you need to chill out dude man.
Also you are the one with no kills at the end of every game.

From the repair thing I wasn't trolling I was there for cover and when the guy asked me to move I did.

I was AFK for 1 min is that a crime?
(01-03-2015, 05:00 AM)MOV_Oman link Wrote: I am new to the game so I think you need to chill out dude man.

From the repair thing I wasn't trolling I was there for cover and when the guy asked me to move I did.

I am spam healing the whole game...
(01-03-2015, 05:02 AM)Schoi link Wrote: [quote author=MOV_Oman link=topic=40659.msg222896#msg222896 date=1425186047]
I am new to the game so I think you need to chill out dude man.

I am spam healing the whole game...
[/quote]

Proof of this my good sir?
And also you where swearing at me, so really I should be reporting you should I not?
Go ahead and report me, the pictures I have show me with med kits. The other players can confirm I heal, and swearing one time and agreeing to stop after the one time is not enough to report.
Oman just cop it on the chin and move on, I know you like to fuck around and so do i, But dont do it anymore please.
Thank you for the report.  Best if you join irc and ask for an Admin to attend.

For the information of all only post on this thread when it concerns you.

Woody(Thesecond) you have not learned your lesson enjoy another mute.