Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unused Craftable Weapons
That! They are just not strong enough and much too expensive comparing to alternatives. But Fireblade and Apsods are really nice models, so I hope to see their stats increased to match the price someday and then they will return to use (I hope Devs read this). With bastard swords it's obvious, what Tsukiyomi said: there are better 2Hs available and in 1H mode they are awful... Only exception here seems to be the AB that became popular among archers (who still hope they can grow up into an shooting infantry someday but can't afford EK yet  Wink).
(27-04-2015, 09:22 AM)Madjosh link Wrote: Short answer...they are too expensive for their crappy stats. The normal blacksmith and alch items died out with the introduction of housecrafting and excessive legendary items per class. Its cheaper and easier to skip the tier of items mentioned and opt for house craftables and legendaries which are far more present in the current NI economy

I was asking what we gonna do about it
[Image: Zqret9U.jpg]

There once was a rather strange mammal,
Who went by the name of Saxon Camel,
With the Fire & Sword,
He killed all the Nords,
And burned down his own TeamSpeak Channel.

Keeping to the NI Faith:
[spoiler][img=241x200]http://i.gyazo.com/ed04d6c623c775ea761d298a2f72c6de
(27-04-2015, 01:19 PM)SaxonCamel link Wrote:
I was asking what we gonna do about it
[/quote]

Yeah, like I wrote a bit above, I'd suggest to change the stats so those weapons would finally be worth their cost. Were you thinking about someone proposing stats in detail, Camel?
No, it just looked like they were answering why no one uses them.
[Image: Zqret9U.jpg]

There once was a rather strange mammal,
Who went by the name of Saxon Camel,
With the Fire & Sword,
He killed all the Nords,
And burned down his own TeamSpeak Channel.

Keeping to the NI Faith:
[spoiler][img=241x200]http://i.gyazo.com/ed04d6c623c775ea761d298a2f72c6de
Still, I think that would be interesting is someone would suggest reasonable (for price level) stats for Apsod annd Fireblade...
(27-04-2015, 08:15 PM)Bobo link Wrote: Still, I think that would be interesting is someone would suggest reasonable (for price level) stats for Apsod annd Fireblade...

The stats of the fireblade are fine where they are.  Keep in mind this is a weapon that costs around 3mil, has decent stats, and is usable by everyone.  No one is expecting a new player to craft this weapon and honestly I don't think it's meant for them.  This is really a useful weapon for people who have been around for a while and have multiple characters or are leveling multiple characters.  50c is a pretty strong weapon to bring in on a new t1 character.  It's also a pretty good option for an archer looking for a decent 1h. 

Apsod's sword isn't really anything special stat-wise but it's decent and it looks cool.  There are better crafted weapons but a lot of them cost quite a bit more.  Also this sword gives you the ability to cosplay as a fatsod - that alone makes it worth the price Wink
As to Fireblade, the only advantage is that it's commonly usable. But once you level your char enough to have access to reasonable class specific weapons the price for Fireblade seems to be really high. Archer is not a melee capable anyway, with my archer I don not really care what melee weapon I hold, it's for self defence by blocking only to gain time to get some help or jump away and increase distance to use bow. Comparing to Commando available weapons: Vengeance / Steel Cutter are ca. 400k and one step stronger Swadian Hope is ca. 1.5 m...

All in all, we do not see those weapons in use often which must mean they're just to expensive for their stats.