Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Hero moment, an inspiration plot for the Swadians?
Hi, I've just stumbled into this massive hell of an awesome mod, a combination of full invasion and cRPG, and felt so addicted to it, playing it for hours and hours. For a co-op game, it still does have the staleness of kill, rinse and repeat, and still will get repetitive some time.

Then, I remembered when the odds of the enemy are like 20 to 1, and that single fellow managed to single-handedly take down so all of them so everyone can survive yet another round, it's sort of a commandable skill to be applauded. You often find those "last stand" moments more intensive that it is one of the highlights of the mod.

Perhaps I might get too far-fetched with it considering the version of this mod, but maybe admins might be around to witness the event of an epic moment, and reward accordingly to the scale of the outcome, of course there have to be guidelines on this.
[Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
For the Honour of the Fallen Swadians.
That is an excellent idea, I believe Jez has something similar in mind for this, but instead of it being done by a admin, it will be done by the houses or ''The King'' more RP-Alike. Although it wont be exactly how you wanted it, something will be similar. I believe it will be something down the lines of the campaign, if you gain a victory you gain friendship with certain individuals and hatred to others. Instead of such you will probably gain FP points or something. I am not so certain about this subject though, best wait for Jez to reply.
[align=center][Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
Well, I guess heroes have to settle for FP then. I believe FP will be of use in the persistant campaign?

Perhaps to gain publicity of this wonderful mod with the emphasis of the 'heroic moments' ;D, there can be an offical Nord Invasion channel that hosts various videos that admins record on the game, so as to showcase the mod to the taleworlds community.

And yes, I cant think of anything constructive how it works, so lets wait for other people's opinions
[Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
For the Honour of the Fallen Swadians.
Yes and no. First of all, it would be unfair, as you can get easy kills at the start of the game. Second of all, horsemen could just go and lead them in circles, and take out them 1 by one in the middle of the game. 3 of all, I think its a great idea! But with the restrictions above. Great thinking, xP