Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTS Pikeman's Heavy Plated Vest
(01-11-2012, 08:28 AM)mitvem11 link Wrote: [quote author=Khmer link=topic=7067.msg58664#msg58664 date=1351758077]
[quote author=mitvem11 link=topic=7067.msg58662#msg58662 date=1351754770]
[quote author=Khmer link=topic=7067.msg58660#msg58660 date=1351752697]
[quote author=Drunken Monkey link=topic=7067.msg58588#msg58588 date=1351702468]
Khmer, nice offer! I would immediately accept it! How do we trade? If you got a house you can invite me Smile

Well I'm not gonna trade it for just one thing. Do you got any other pikemen stuff such as Weapons?
[/quote]

why hell do u offer it than ? (useless...)
[/quote]

What are you talking about? I was just telling him that I wasn't going to trade my worm bane for one thing, I want several things out of it.
[/quote]
he wants to sell it and  post offers u posted wormbane?
[/quote]

Yeah I did to see if he likes it. Now I'm asking if he has other pikemen stuff to balance. Why do you even care? You are not buying, Are you?
(31-10-2012, 07:44 AM)Drunken Monkey link Wrote: Nice, if I haven't found anyone else yet then and I haven't got all the lumps yet I might sell it to you Smile

You'd be my hero.  Smile  But I'd completely understand if you take a different offer. 
Also, I forgot I could sell my current armor for ~100k.  So you can add that on top of the 750k I currently have. 
Good luck getting all those sweet Small Lumps of Lead mate! :3

[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
I'm not on for one day and the first page is filled l0l
Khmer, I actually don't really need a worm bane if I have to add something else as my only focus is on my pikeman and I don't want to give his stuff away.
I thought I would get a very very good offer (a good offer for me) because the worm bane is (in my personal opinion) like every other legendary more worth than any craftable item (even if it's a thunder pike ^^).
I agree with you that I would have to add something to the trade but I don't want to because I don't need it ^^
To your question what pikeman weapon I could add, I only have Twigs of Yggdrasil and a Pike of Kings.....so that won't be enough to balance that trade from my side Tongue
Nevermind, thanks for offering, good old mate, but you should find someone else to trade with  Smile