Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report DB_Faravin
It started when some people said that they going to play Rag server, we had no royal guards so me and 1 more Pavise shielded.
I said that I don't want to be shielder on next rag run cus i need xp to get money.
After this DB_Sven_Pavise said that "don't bring a shielder to rag if u don't want shield(; I said that "I can do what I wan't", noone can't forbade me from joining server. (I have only 1 character able to play on rag or hard).

Also during wave 20 I left our base to build placed Wall Barricade Construcion (I had time to do this becouse nords were blocked at cades placed in front), someone said what i'm doing, and Fara said "he can do what he wan't"...
After this is said that I "builded cade" (my english is bad but enough to communicate :3) and they laugh from this.

I asked them to stop this offense againts me and Faravin said "Global Offensive", "back to CS:GO", (I asked people earlier who play and he said that he don't like this game etc. etc.) he just used this to laugh from me.

It was easy to sense the derisive language against me.
2 DB players vs me, Sven all time confirm what said Faravin.

I don't did anything bad just said I don't want be shielder, I don't said "f**k you" or something like this.

Again sorry for my bad english.

Attached Files
.jpg   screen1.jpg (Size: 165.81 KB / Downloads: 75)
.jpg   screen2.jpg (Size: 161.17 KB / Downloads: 59)
.jpg   screen3.jpg (Size: 162.51 KB / Downloads: 59)
.jpg   screen4.jpg (Size: 162.95 KB / Downloads: 61)
Ehm what? Make a report that makes sence please. What did I do? Fury was on the Server and there was nothing offensive?
Legendary Loots: 74

You all time was offensive againts me, after i asked people about cs:go, after i placed cade, and after i said that i can do what i want.
And I still stand by what I said. We had 1 shielder and went to a rag run with a 2 shielder gap, with us 2 being the only shielders. If you don't want to shield then don't join with a shielder, we'd wipe without you shielding.
[Image: BC19c3d.png]
There were 3 pavise champions on server.
I think context is important here. We are all talking in jest. most of us were making fun of each other and we added you to that fun. Sorry you took it the wrong way but trust me when no offense was meant. Even i said something like "i have shielded every rag run i've been in today" and that was literally the second run of the day and first rag run of the day :p it was all just banter
[Image: 76561198056190414.png]
Will do free crafting and give advice to newer players if they want any!
Adding me on steam is the best way for you to contact me!: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nandogomez

My Shop: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread...ght=Ribbed
Hi all

This is not the place to have this disagreement go to irc or Discord and ask for an Admin.

At one point during the playing of this you Rezev even typed lol. If you do not wish to shield either leave the shield off or play with one of your other chars you do have a total of 4 all at different levels so you have a good choice to play with.

I also do not see where they are all the time offensive againist you.

Matter closed