Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Do you wan't this idea ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
66.67%
18 66.67%
No
33.33%
9 33.33%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[IDEA] - Smelting
(22-12-2016, 10:48 AM)Tasadar Wrote:
(21-12-2016, 05:24 PM)Bobo Wrote: 1. yes, there must be a penalty for uncrafting.
2. no go for legendaries

No problem with this, but i have my question :

If the poll is accepted, don't we need an admin to confirm that it is accepted ?

Cause it's the admin that put  functions in the game

this function will nerver put in this game maby at Bannerlord but not in Warband i think Tongue
Legendary Loots:  Fang of Fenrir 10/2015
                          Wulfbane   8/2018
                          TSA 8/2018
                          Imperial Red 9/2018
                          Hurican Bow 9/2018
                          Rupturers10/2018
                          Sun Pike 10/2018
if you need something to be craftet just PM me or steam me Big Grin http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037943634/
As with every community made and driven poll in feature requests, it has nothing to do with the developer team. We are not obligated whatsoever to accept any feature proposed here, regardless of its support. This is feature requests after all, not feature demands. The polls are a way to gauge community interest and the thread itself is to discuss and flesh out ideas.
That. If the polls results are much in favor of an idea, it's likely the NI team will pay attention and evaluate it. I've seen many ideas come to life, let's just recall the 15 waves runs. However, the Devs may also find the idea is problematic for the overall game balance or for technical reasons. Just be patient and maybe one day you will find it in the update announcement... Wink