Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

infantry armor Armorsmith
Surely everyone noticed the locked of armor for T5 infantry in the list of crafting Armorsmith. Earlier I have already paid attention to this problem and asked for the addition of lightweight armor for zweihander and Legionnaire. I can not imagine what kind of work is to make the model and texture, so I will offer the easiest way out of this problem.

Transitional Armour. We have 3 of them! We're closing the white one for the Kingsguard. Blue's a little light for zweihander. Orange should be much easier for a Legionary. And now all the infantry is equipped with affordable cheap, and most importantly specialized armor. What do you think about it?

Swadian Heavy Lamellar Armour remains for commando

by the way, the same can be done in a situation with helmets. They can be divided into level Armorsmith and even select one for zweihander and Legionnaire for house crafting
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
Good idea. The models are already there. The question is what should be the change in the stats?
We recently have gotten our hands on new osp packs. This includes armour models. After the upcoming update, I'll have a look with my fellow developers what we can do
Personally, my opinion of what needs to be done by analogy with the existing glowim crafting and legendary armor. For zweihander, the protection must be increased by at least 1. And weight should be from 20 to 25 I think. Legionnaire I think there should be only lowering the weight to 15 - 18. Let the Royal guard has a weight of 35 and protection +2. This is just my opinion
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
(23-10-2018, 08:52 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: We recently have gotten our hands on new osp packs. This includes armour models. After the upcoming update, I'll have a look with my fellow developers what we can do
ugh

Edit: In lieu of changing the current 3 armours for the tier upgrade, I'd much rather keep the theme of transitional armors and make separate items for the three hero classes that would accommodate the missing armours.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
(23-10-2018, 12:44 PM)Terath Wrote:
(23-10-2018, 08:52 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: We recently have gotten our hands on new osp packs. This includes armour models. After the upcoming update, I'll have a look with my fellow developers what we can do
ugh

Terath i guess Rydell and I will help you xD
(23-10-2018, 01:33 PM)Lord Zocki Wrote:
(23-10-2018, 12:44 PM)Terath Wrote:
ugh

Terath i guess Rydell and I will help you xD

It's more the process of binding item stats to existing models.
Time things took such a turn, I want to remind you that, Pavise Champion needs his own armor, which have no Armorsmith
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam