Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report [AM]Morderpa
[AM]Morderpa was standing in a corner, afk leeching for about 15 minutes (up until now) on NI_Normal_EU4 at around 17:45-18:00 GMT+1

We tried asking if he was there several times, but got no reply.

Screenshot:
[Image: A99422D90B6534B94BF49486A8869556B6833FCA]
I love how you fail to mention why I was afk which I told you after I got back.

So this is what happened. We were playing and at the beginning waves when my sister asked me to cut something open for her. So I pulled out my knife and cut it open. In the process I had stabbed\cut myself and needed to tend to it. I had tried to set my guy to run away but missed the key. So my personal health, being more important then a game, I just got up hit a key and went to handle it. I am quite annoyed that you didn't just drop it and understand, but this is what happened.

Please do not post every afk - guy here,  there are admins on irc for  such issuesa. Just jump on irc if you spott an Afker, the Admins there will help out shortly.
Wusel @ Omnia
I tried to get a hold of game admins first, for at least five minutes, but alas I didn't check IRC.

And I am quite interested in how hitting the "key to run away" will end up in your character backing into a safe corner... I mean, if you had that much time, hitting the "spec" key would've been even easier, wouldn't it?
Pictures or it didn't happen!

IRC is the place to grab an admin. While we tend to hold idiots in low regard here at NI, I don't think we can punish the guy more than he has already managed to inflict upon himself.

Try not to repeat this please (both going afk and stabbing yourself...)
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus