Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Offshore
I was on a full server 16/16 (not even 17+/16) and I ended up spawning on the wall. To my big surprise , I could drop off on either side(another guy spawned on the wall with me) but instead of dropping off the wall, I walked on it toward the Nords spawn and ended up being in that fenced area where bots can't reach.

Would it be possible to move the spawn a little bit inward ?
(16-06-2013, 03:44 AM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote:I was on a full server 16/16 (not even 17+/16) and I ended up spawning on the wall. To my big surprise , I could drop off on either side(another guy spawned on the wall with me) but instead of dropping off the wall, I walked on it toward the Nords spawn and ended up being in that fenced area where bots can't reach.

Would it be possible to move the spawn a little bit inward ?

It is a very thin strip of area for players to spawn. Tomes move spawn points. So it is hard to get it exactly right. I am sure a scene worker can have a look though.
It could make the map so much easier for archers if they go hide up there, blatant glitching. I think it might be worth expanding the area so it can have a proper big spawn ? Just an idea ...