Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Looting Bug - Hardened Metal
Was playing tonight on Lost_HARD_EU, on Swadian Ciy. I noticed I was getting a decent amount of hardened metal; we did 3 rounds, last round we made it past jotnes. I would say at least 5 for sure, and I believe over several waves I got 7-10. Most of these loots were from the assist looting, as I wasn't getting many kills. After we eventually lost on teh wave after jotnes (I died on the jotne wave), I quit the server, then went to check the website, and it said I only had 4 Hardened Metals. I can't say how many I had before I started playing tonight, but even if I had zero I know I looted at least 5 for sure and I rememebr seeing more loot messages for them. It seems like I'm not getting all the loot the in game logs say I am, or at least didn't tonight on that server.
If you se a number in front of the line that announces your loot (IE 44. You loot Hardened Metal), you won't actually get anyhting. It is a bug. You are not cheated of your loot, you simply shouldn't be able to see that line at all.
Righto! I wasn't looking too closely (we were fighting), I had just seen Hardened Metal pop up a lot on the assist loot line. That may have been it.