Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Transfer Account to New CD Key
I created a character on NordInvasion while using a shared installation of Mount & Blade Warband.  Now, I have my own installation with a new CD key.  Is there a way I can transfer my account to the new CD key?  I would like to at least keep my current user name.

Thanks.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
I asked that same question about 5 times without getting a response Tongue good luck
Did you end up having to create a new character with a different name?
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
No, I still use the shared CD key for my main character. I know the Mercenaries mod has implemented an option where you can reset your CD key from your character so that it will assume the next key you have on when join a server using that character's name, so I think it should be possible here as well.
Is there a way I could deactivate my first account so that I can create a new account with the same username?  I do not mind losing my experience points.

If none of this can be done, please say so (preferable with a brief reason).
Come onto IRC and have a chat with me and I will see what I can do for you. No promises but we should be able to sort something
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Let me know how it turns out!
I went into IRC with Hypernoma and I now have my username working with my new CD key.
I lost my experience points (which does not matter to me because I had so few) but my main goal of using the same name was a success.

Thanks yet again Hypernoma (also, thanks to the two devs)!
So no way to switch CD key without losing all xp points?
I do not know if it can't be done, just that it did not work in my case.