Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unban Frank_lanvunhook and LINKBITCH
My friend and I we were on a calvary server (we have never joined one before) and there was this person playing and they were on a horse he was the last one alive and he was taking a very very long time to kill the people on the ground more than 15 mins. So my friend said "Hey can you start killing them" (not exact words but close enough) and the person said "shutup" so my friend said some things (I do not remember the exact words) and another person started flipping out on my friend and my friend at the time was just joking about all of the things he said, it was explicit but not racist and they said they were going to report him and of course they did. Two days later he was banned. With no warnings or resets nothing. So I am just requesting for him to be unbanned. He has spent many hours on this and loves the mod. If you need any further questions on it PM me or just reply to the message.

Thank you in advance.
For your reference, this is the report: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...771.0.html

From what I can see, he crossed the line between jokingly saying explicit stuff and full out shouting at and insulting everyone. Saying things like "I'll cut off your nipple and feed it to my doggy" and "shit cock nipple ok?" in full caps is a few miles beyond that line.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Quote:Player banned. Come speak with me to IRC if you want to try get unbanned in future.
Prince: 11x  (twice in 1 hour)  Torturer: 39x
Ragnar: 4x                              Nord War Marshal: 9x
Thor: Not my Brother!             Loke: 5x
Odin: 2x                                 Nord Siege Cpt: 19x
Princess Dortea: 1x               ALCHEMIST LEVEL 18!
Got KICKED to death by HANDE twice  || looted 30+ Aketons
I wouldn't even quote your funny "jokes".
And now you're saying it wasn't even racist ? What kind of an excuse is that ?
You rather stop wasting our time by speaking for your friend. Hande told him what to do.