Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

bots killing themselves
ok, i complained about us getting friendly fire damage, but the bots, really? Odin just die in our run because he killed himself. Complete bs and it pissed me off. please do something to fix this.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=256618320
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
Wow, that sucks. I had no idea that could even happen. He had to be really low health even though there were a bunch of chosen left.
Prince:  31     Most kills Normal: 382    Loots:
Ragnar: 10      Best Solo                    1x Mjolnir
Loke: 14         Normal 20 COMPLETE    1x Barbuette
Thor: 4         Hard 17 incomplete      3x Grinder
Odin: 6         Ragnorak 16 incomplete
Field Marshal:1
(05-05-2014, 04:18 AM)Sir_Firebus link Wrote:Wow, that sucks. I had no idea that could even happen. He had to be really low health even though there were a bunch of chosen left.
he was in the center of the group and we had barely hurt him, 1 barrel and maybe a few shots from random guys, the gungnir damage killed him mainly.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]