Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Different Sized Bots
Giant bots? yeah sure i love 10fps  Big Grin
I don't think it is a good idea.  :-\ Because this game is set in Middle Ages and myth units are against its realistic structure. Also this may cause some people to come up with ideas like "I want to throw fire balls!" I want mage class!".
Less talking, more raiding!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYBHptwwOdU
(08-06-2014, 11:36 AM)Swaliant link Wrote: I don't think it is a good idea.  :-\ Because this game is set in Middle Ages and myth units are against its realistic structure. Also this may cause some people to come up with ideas like "I want to throw fire balls!" I want mage class!".

I don't think realism is much of an argument for a mod in which you fight gods.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
oh some rangers need  bigger targets for  easy aim
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX
Actually I think this is quite a nice idea. It adds some diversity to the army of nords, which can appear quite dull at times without having to put too much effort into it (e.g. boss enemies who look exactly the same).
Concerning the issues some of you have raised:

- Animations and hitboxes:
  Its perfectly possible to simply scale those accordingly. (Already in the mod actually, small ponies.)

- FPS:
  Changing the size of those bots should hardly affect the framerate, youre altering only the scaling, not the quality of the textures or the polycount.

- Realism:
  As long as you dont go completely crazy on the scaling, its actually more realistic than an army of thousands of guys all of which are exactly the same size.
The problem here is the big bots are at a disadvantage, because their attacks will all go way above our heads except for downward attacks. Having them only attack downward requires additional effort and coding on the part of the devs.

Smaller bots would just be frustrating for us, as we would have the same problem the big bots have toward us, no attacks of ours would hit except downward ones, while all of their attacks hit.

I know this from experience with my own mod. Solving this is quite easy, there is a certain amount that you can increase/decrease the height without causing this problem, as can be seen in Brytenwalda.