Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: do you like the idea
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
72.41%
42 72.41%
no
5.17%
3 5.17%
shit
17.24%
10 17.24%
+- I dont now
5.17%
3 5.17%
Total 58 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

House Quests?
House-Quest ideas (ranked by difficulty):

Kill these enemies to gain the attention of King Harlaus!

25 000 x Nord Peasant
10 000 x Nord Militia
5 000 x Nord Infantry

Reward: 10 000 Gold for the House-Bank
              + 100 Kings Favour

Repeatable: every 28 days

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kill these enemies to embarrass King Ragnar!

20 000 x Nord Pikeman
10 000 x Nord Huscarl
5 000 x Nord Champion
500 x Hired Assassins

Reward: 20 000 Gold for the House-Bank
              + 200 Kings Favour

Repeatable: every 56 days

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kill these enemies to make Odin cry!

15 000 x Nord Chosen Soldier
10 000 x Nord Chosen Varangian Guard
5 000 x Nord Einherjar Ranger
500 x Jotne

Reward: 1 Housecrafting-Level
              + 300 Kings Favour

Repeatable: every 70 days

Show your experience!

gain 1 000 000 Melee XP
gain 1 000 000 Ranged XP

Reward: 500 Kings Favour

=> There would be a lot of work for all housemembers Big Grin

Just a few ideas because I didn't see any house quests in this post before. Btw, would it be possible to use Kings Favour for respec the Housecrafting (e.g. change attacker to support but all the housecrafting XP remain; Payment = 1000 Kings Favour)?

Please gimme feedback Wink

PS.: I like huge posts ;D
One Ping to rule them all, One Ping to find them,
One Ping to bring them all and in the DARKness bind them!

- words on the one Ping
If this went in with this;
5000x Nord Troutslapper
10,000 gold reward
It would be easier for houses like VLKA, with more than 50+ members and whatnot.
I was thinking you could make it for every one person in the house, it would add 1/4 the original.
So,
5000x is the original
5000 / 4 = 1250
5000 + 1250 per every person who joins the house.
Maybe a smaller divider, but it would be the same principle.
This would work with big houses, sometimes the number reaching over 50,000 needed to kill, evening it out.
Also, this would give more incentive to boot AFK house members, because it's literally making your job harder.
;D
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
(12-10-2013, 03:25 PM)DARK_WARRIOR link Wrote:House-Quest ideas (ranked by difficulty):

Kill these enemies to gain the attention of King Harlaus!

25 000 x Nord Peasant
10 000 x Nord Militia
5 000 x Nord Infantry

Reward: 10 000 Gold for the House-Bank
              + 100 Kings Favour

Repeatable: every 28 days

Kill these enemies to embarrass King Ragnar!

20 000 x Nord Pikeman
10 000 x Nord Huscarl
5 000 x Nord Champion
500 x Hired Assassins

Reward: 20 000 Gold for the House-Bank
              + 200 Kings Favour

Repeatable: every 56 days

Kill these enemies to make Odin cry!

15 000 x Nord Chosen Soldier
10 000 x Nord Chosen Varangian Guard
5 000 x Nord Einherjar Ranger
500 x Jotne

Reward: 1 Housecrafting-Level
              + 300 Kings Favour

Show your experience!

gain 1 000 000 Melee XP
gain 1 000 000 Ranged XP

Reward: 500 Kings Favour

=> There would be a lot of work for all housemembers Big Grin

Just a few ideas because I didn't see any house quests in this post before. Btw, would it be possible to use Kings Favour for respec the Housecrafting (e.g. change attacker to support but all the housecrafting XP remain; Payment = 1000 Kings Favour)?

Please gimme feedback Wink

PS.: I like huge posts ;D
I like your quest, this can be amazing if developpers accept the House Quest
BTW what does kings' favour do?
Playing NI since December 2011
Currently, nothing.
It was originally part of Jez's plan for the campaign mode, though he never got round to finishing it.

We do have plans for it in the future Smile

Though we are always open to ideas, feel free to post any suggestions for them here.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Well, concerning the kings favour, as it is a parameter of the house, and as my intention is to increase the role of houses (being currently mostly a tool for in-house trading), it could be used like this:

1. giving points to kings favour depending on house memebers xp gained during playing
Which gives to house higher kings favour when there are many active players in the house, fighting well and killing lots of nords. There could also be extra kings favour points for the house if it organizes events and performs well during them (like e.g. winnig full run on ragnarok). Just something like gaining house xp calculated from members xp gain.

2. reaching certain amount of kigs favour would give the house a level
Just like crafting something gives one crafting xp and leads to levelling up.

3. every level gained by a house could give the house a reward.
The rewards could be e.g. :
- xp boost in house crafting or just gainning next crafting level ,
- high tier or legendary equipment (or some special items only attainable this way) to be given by the house to e.g member who achieved MVP of an event 3 times or distinguishes himself another way (could be a subject of a in-house poll)..,
- a priviledge to have server reserved to organize a special event,
- high tier materials used in house crafting (corresponding to house speciality, so it would make easier to craft e.g. a top tier armour for a house memeber who's in need of it...)

So I think of a continous process rather than quests.

I do hope more ideas would come to develop this Smile
I can dig it.  It should scale but to a point.  If you have 500 members and 5 are active you might have a tough time.  If you have 2 members that shouldn't be an advantage either.  There should be healthy/robust parameters.
(02-01-2015, 05:08 PM)Bearstronaut link Wrote:I can dig it.  It should scale but to a point.  If you have 500 members and 5 are active you might have a tough time.  If you have 2 members that shouldn't be an advantage either.  There should be healthy/robust parameters.

I am a house of 1 and have 2 inactive members. I guess this can be done in a porportional way...
(04-01-2015, 01:52 AM)Renji link Wrote:[quote author=Bearstronaut link=topic=18487.msg213959#msg213959 date=1420218535]
I can dig it.  It should scale but to a point.  If you have 500 members and 5 are active you might have a tough time.  If you have 2 members that shouldn't be an advantage either.  There should be healthy/robust parameters.

I am a house of 1 and have 2 inactive members. I guess this can be done in a porportional way...
[/quote]

You have to kill 27,000,000 Nord Farmers.  Get to work.