Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Some suggestions and sort of mini complaints
#3 Trading: indeed being able to trade only between house members is a problem since it requires 1 or 2 house invitations that involves leader or captains to be online when required. I'd surely like to see a free trade capability between ppl. Though a suggestion that there could be a tool for trading outside a house that still requires captains of 2 houses to step in for trade acceptation seems to make it even more troublesome...

#4 House name change: I think it doesn't happen often a leader needs to change his house name. Probably admins / devs can give a hand in such a case.

#5: it seems it's just me but I miss the point here. If you donate mats for the house why would you want it back? Donation is something you give 'cause you want to and don't expect to have it back. When it comes to that a house leader could use the donated items to his personal avail rather than for the house needs, well like Q said: either you trust your house leader or else you better change the house.
these are little things that don't really affect the way the game plays on a whole. I'd prefer to see the devs efforts go into freshening up the game over trivial website and administrative updates that do little to solve areas of major community outcry.
Going Deep
(29-06-2015, 01:45 PM)Madjosh link Wrote: these are little things that don't really affect the way the game plays on a whole. I'd prefer to see the devs efforts go into freshening up the game over trivial website and administrative updates that do little to solve areas of major community outcry.

This.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
(29-06-2015, 01:45 PM)Madjosh link Wrote: these are little things that don't really affect the way the game plays on a whole. I'd prefer to see the devs efforts go into freshening up the game over trivial website and administrative updates that do little to solve areas of major community outcry.
Well said, indeed, Madjosh. 8)