Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

I..I just had the best Nord Invasion idea ever created..
I..wow..
Nord Invasion Persistent World.
Imagine it; A mix between the two mods. Nords spawn and attack the castle walls regularly, while the castle walls themselves are breakable. Engineer class would fix them, guards would kill daily attackers, etc etc. You are able to build houses that are destructable, but they are hard to make. (like 50 iron and 100 wood or some bullshit)
Roleplaying, Nords attacking, and if the nords finally break through, you build defenses behind the dead castle and keep moving back until you hit the edge of the map, in which you die and the server resets itself and goes back online 5 minutes later. All the training classes, all the sword craftables, yadda yadda yadda.
I think the aspect that would be the most fun would be the defending from nords; right now, you spawn with gear. Wouldn't be able to do that in this mod if it was created, nope. You'd buy your gear and sit on the wall, waiting, watching.
The nords would attack from all sides, hence needing guards. Cut down trees, mine iron, gold, and silver. Imagine it, I sure can...
I just think it would be so amazing if we could, you know?
-Terath  Wink
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
Clearly a perfect idea for a new mod! You should start working on it right away!
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!
I shall!  8)
Oh wait, I can't mod. Oh well, I'll start making models again, then. :-\
I'll learn how to mod all the same, Yabu. WATCH ME.
...can a dev help me with this?  :'(
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off