Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

House of Tricksters (Hero Class Only) (Recruiting)
let's all hold our freedom.
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...7.html#new
If you cant beat them you have to join them.
Thats how most of the WS did it when we first started out. We werent (and will never be ) close to the higher up houses but we were quite active on TS and on the forums. We made some friends here and there and BOOM , now we are doing allied events with the most well geared house ingame.  (and we dont even have legendarys) .

I wonder if its our glorious leader mister Brummie.

Im sick of you Renji. I didnt defriend you because of you being rich. I defriended you because of your comments.

I am responsible for this. I created this group one night and invited my friends because we are sick of this community. Might aswell make everything that happened to us be public. Im basically the ringleader.

On 12/3/13 Chris was on Ragnarok_NA1 at about 12:23PM EST. He killed both Loke and Thor. Everyone got pissy about it and tried to get him killed by telling ONLY Chris to save last. Soon after he was kicked from the server. He rejoined and was arguing against Click and the various players on the server. He was given a response that he was *annoying.* Soon after he was kicked again and banned from that server only.

11/30/13 8:52PM PST

Chris, Roman, and Legit were on a Ragnarok Server. Gold_Drop then told them to leave the server to bring in a tome bringer. These servers are public and are first come first serve. After arguing, the players left the server and left Roman, Chris and Legit alone. They then hopped around 4 servers to get back in with them. Winter then made the last Server VLKA_Event. Later on I found out this was a real event. Legit was then kicked and banned from the ts server.

Ragnarok NA1 (hopped 4 only know one)

<20:48:04> "Scrubby Pike": He thinks "OH HE IS IN THE GROUP, HE IS OBVEOUSLY AN ASSHOLE". Fucking no. Legit is a dumbass and his ancestors probably went along with hitler because theyre minds are like "OH SHIT, THEYRE JEWS, HATE THEM:
Scrubby im sorry that you wanted to remain anonymous but many will think this is a fake if i put anonymous person.

He/She said this quote is from PCK. He pokes him with this quote. Happened near 20:30:00-20:50:00 PST.

<20:50:48> "Legit" was banned for 6 hours from the server by "CC_Kip" (Offensive Behavior)
Legit was banned for 6 hrs by CC_Kip. (A Dev)

<20:40:51> "Legit" was kicked from the server by "Winter" (Insulting multiple players, harrassment)
Legit kicked from server by Winter.

I'm sick of this community. Many of you don't understand our reasons and make fun of it. I'll make sure other mods such as PW, PF, and cRPG dont receive a good recommendation of this mod. This will probably be my last post. So Farewell.

To Hypernoma and other Devs,
Check up on the Elitist Players of this community and Click and Winter.

Seriously stahp i cant take it anymore this is too good.
Ah and we are sooo going to miss the leader of the trolls.
Nein
While I respect that you feel you haven't been treated right, this:
(07-12-2013, 07:04 PM)Sunguard_Leader_Suns link Wrote:I'll make sure other mods such as PW, PF, and cRPG dont receive a good recommendation of this mod. This will probably be my last post. So Farewell.
is utterly dispicable. You would make sure a well made, balanced and much loved mod gets a decline in playerbase, just because you feel disrespected by some people in it? This community is one of the most awesome I have known in my years on the internet, and while it is not flawless, since that would be impossible, it is so much better than for example NW. I suggest you rethink that, since that is the lowest of the low you can get.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(07-12-2013, 07:04 PM)Sunguard_Leader_Suns link Wrote:I'm sick of this community. Many of you don't understand our reasons and make fun of it. I'll make sure other mods such as PW, PF, and cRPG dont receive a good recommendation of this mod. This will probably be my last post. So Farewell.

K. Cya in 2 weeks with a different name and hopefully a different attitude.

Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
(07-12-2013, 07:21 PM)Maroon link Wrote:While I respect that you feel you haven't been treated right, this:
[quote author=Sunguard_Leader_Suns link=topic=12909.msg154515#msg154515 date=1386443085]I'll make sure other mods such as PW, PF, and cRPG dont receive a good recommendation of this mod. This will probably be my last post. So Farewell.
is utterly dispicable. You would make sure a well made, balanced and much loved mod gets a decline in playerbase, just because you feel disrespected by some people in it? This community is one of the most awesome I have known in my years on the internet, and while it is not flawless, since that would be impossible, it is so much better than for example NW. I suggest you rethink that, since that is the lowest of the low you can get.
[/quote] Agreed this is a great mod.
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin
Quote: Ramos_Caoliki link=topic=12909.msg154527#msg154527 date=1386445082]
[quote author=Maroon link=topic=12909.msg154521#msg154521 date=1386444092]
While I respect that you feel you haven't been treated right, this:
[quote author=Sunguard_Leader_Suns link=topic=12909.msg154515#msg154515 date=1386443085]I'll make sure other mods such as PW, PF, and cRPG dont receive a good recommendation of this mod. This will probably be my last post. So Farewell.
[/quote] Agreed this is a great mod.
[/quote]
sorry ramos, but im just being way too tired about how some ppl behave in this mod, i excuse
Quote: Ramos_Caoliki link=topic=12909.msg154503#msg154503 date=1386441708]
Gismo is really nice

Best NI quote of all time, Must be a different Gismo.
(07-12-2013, 07:04 PM)Sunguard_Leader_Suns link Wrote:I'm sick of this community. Many of you don't understand our reasons and make fun of it. I'll make sure other mods such as PW, PF, and cRPG dont receive a good recommendation of this mod. This will probably be my last post. So Farewell.

[Image: jpyTI.gif]